Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

That's bonus revenue though. If McCoist's failure makes fans turn away from reknewing ST then surely that will be deemed as a loss of working revenue to keep the club healthy

fair enough mate. that is true. i have read 4 people on here say they are withdrawing their financial support, i am too for myself and my family until we change manager. i can only imagine more will follow suit if the club keeps going the way it is.

Hang about here. We can discuss this civilly or we can start trading insults if you want but go fuck yourself with the "Are we sure these eager apologists for failure are Rangers fans?" pish.

No one has 'low' standards, no one is accepting defeat or not hurting. Showing loyalty to someone does not make you a Tim particularly when that someone is the single greatest Rangers' player of our time.

How could you possibly know whether there are non-Rangers fans on here? (Note I said non-Rangers fans, not Tims; only you mentioned Tims.) Do you have a vouching system in place? You can't have; no-one on here knows me for a start.

This "We're only a wee Div 3 team and poor Ally is still learning" is more akin to the Tartan Army than Rangers.

I'll just go and fuck myself now, as instructed.

fair enough mate. that is true. i have read 4 people on here say they are withdrawing their financial support, i am too for myself and my family until we change manager. i can only imagine more will follow suit if the club keeps going the way it is.

Will never walk away from my ST, but I look at my kids faces after ever game and keeping them up for the fight is going to get harder and harder if we continue the way we are heading.

As for the share issue, I have serious questions about a CEO and board who will let the product on the pitch get so bad without even entertaining a change.

How could you possibly know whether there are non-Rangers fans on here? (Note I said non-Rangers fans, not Tims; only you mentioned Tims.) Do you have a vouching system in place? You can't have; no-one on here knows me for a start.

This "We're only a wee Div 3 team and poor Ally is still learning" is more akin to the Tartan Army than Rangers.

Poor Ally is still learning....? Wish he would learn that high ball football is from the dark ages and is based on power and luck. Why not use skill, craft, pace, invention and patience?

He complains to the mods about others, yet there are no posters worse than him for the language he uses.