Is Ally the Man for the job? - The McCoist Thread

What concerns me most is ally seems to think the job is his for as long as he wants it. His coaching & scouting staff concern me too. Other than McDowall no one has any record prior to Rangers. Durrant? Neil Murray? what's Neil Murray's scouting record ? which players has he discovered ? I don't know enough about the younger sides but I've read a few concerns about that too. Seems if you're Ally's mate you'll get a job & be OK.

What concerns me most is ally seems to think the job is his for as long as he wants it. His coaching & scouting staff concern me too. Other than McDowall no one has any record prior to Rangers. Durrant? Neil Murray? what's Neil Murray's scouting record ? which players has he discovered ? I don't know enough about the younger sides but I've read a few concerns about that too. Seems if you're Ally's mate you'll get a job & be OK.

jobs for the boys rab. thats how it works at rangers.