Yeah Templeton Twatted his girlfriend that it was unknown the extent of his injury but RST tweeted that he's out for up to 6 months. He's a Rangers player so chances are he'll be out for months.

Whoa, 2-3 months was tweeted. Came from another member of his family.

so you'd take a league win over playing good football :)

In this Div both should go hand in hand, there should be no pressure on these players as Calscot pointed out we can draw every away game and still win the league with our home record.

If that isn't pressure free football I don't know what is, they should be revelling in this situation instead they look like scared wee boys as soon as they get on the road.

In this Div both should go hand in hand, there should be no pressure on these players as Calscot pointed out we can draw every away game and still win the league with our home record.

If that isn't pressure free football I don't know what is, they should be revelling in this situation instead they look like scared wee boys as soon as they get on the road.

Again I disagree, and it's not excuses on my part but we have a decent team that's it, not many of these players would be playing for us at a higher level. Lower teams even though they are part timers have decent experienced players and younger players wanting to show what they can do doesn't mean they can't play decent stuff. We need to match them for the hunger and then as we do have fitter players and higher paid players we should be doing better and I think we will, again it's all been said before. Off topic so I won't say anymore on it here.

ALLY McCOIST is resigned to losing David Templeton for a number of weeks with ankle ligament damage.

Templeton suffered the injury only eight minutes into Saturdayâ??s goal-less draw with Annan Athletic.

The former Hearts star had an x-ray which has shown that the ankle is not broken but there are ligament problems.

Templeton was a key signing for McCoist but is now unlikely to play again this month and will join Andy Little on the sidelines as the Ulsterman has a foot injury.

The Rangers boss said: â??The good news is Davidâ??s ankle is not broken. He has been for and x-ray and there is still massive swelling but it looks like damage to the ligaments.

â??He will get a scan in the next few days when the swelling is down. We canâ??t put a timescale on a return but itâ??s not great because he is a big player for us.

â??He was our number one target in the window so itâ??s a big blow.

â??Andy Little is another one on the sidelines and he is longer term too. We are where we are and we have to handle it.â?

I think it might have been the artificial pitch causing him to go over on his ankle, although I'm not 100% certain. The 3G pitches are definitely going to cause us some problems this season because I think 4 teams in the league use them.