At the cows tail again Pete, if you had continued reading the thread you would've seen I took back most of that post.

And freedom of speech should mean just that as long as you ain't breaking the law you should be able to say anything you want.

I was not attacking you, I was just making a point. Some of us have to work without an internet connection unfortunately, which does put me 10 hours behind, you are right on that. It is good to have work but a lot of free time goes into it.:)

Guest johnnydunit

How are they offensive the song your refering to is build my gallows about an ulster man being hung by the IRA and him being able to see the great sights of ulster before he dies. Not at any point should it offend anybody. You obviously don't know the words to the song they aren't deemed illegal by the SNP the Union Bears have a list of songs they can sing and try to bring in other songs mostly ultra related now but like to sing some loyalist songs as its part of our rangers family we have. The Rangers supporters from NI just gave 44k to the rangers fighting fund so it shows the support we have from our friends from across the water. Why not give something back and sing about their history.

Why not just sing about Rangers.

Saves all this hassle and bad blood. We all love Rangers and we all love Rangers songs so why not just stick to them and we can all move on together, holding hands into the bright new dawn.

Saves all this hassle and bad blood. We all love Rangers and we all love Rangers songs so why not just stick to them and we can all move on together, holding hands into the bright new dawn.

now that is just too easy. if only.

There are some out there, mainly in the BF1 who want to rebel against the club. Defies belief really.

There are some out there, mainly in the BF1 who want to rebel against the club. Defies belief really.

That's the saddest thing I've read in this thread, away and have a look at yourself.

These guys put more time, effort and money into the club than most, that's a funny way of rebelling against the club.

Don't remember seeing many F#^k off Rangers banners in BF1, I think you will find they are rebelling against a Government and its Gestapo police force treating them like criminals for wanting to go to a football match.

what a lot of crap gazza, that's even below your usual standard. religion is a big part of Rangers and always will be as will related songs that are sung.