Who would you have as the next manager of Rangers?

Tell us who that man is then.

That was basically I havent a bloody clue type post , followed by the ever original ,but I,m not in charge at Ibrox , or I,m not paid to make those types of decisions .

Attention seeking at its worst , always moaning never anything constructive and whats worse there are a few of them on here now

If we want a better passing game we need foreign coaches but also ones who have worked in Scotland, or at least the UK as we don't want another PLG situation. I would love to see Brian Laurup and Arthur Numan back in some capacity as either manager or coaches. Ally has blown his chance IMO, especially for a Rangers legend to take over it must've been a dream for him but his style of football is nothing like the teams he used to play in and even with lesser players than last season I cannot beleive the pish I am watching sometimes. What is wrong in actually attacking teams and playing with more than one striker sometimes!!

Was AVB not there as well? Although I suppose the jury is still out on him long term.

aye and durrant was there with him and claims they are friends and he would phone his pal for a few favours for our defence of our title last year. as usual durrant spouting utter nonsense.