Who would you have as the next manager of Rangers?

I'm guessing its because he played for Celtic. I don't see that as a problem. You obviously do.

For me it's nothing to do with him playing for them I just don't rate him as a manager and certainly can't see him being the one to take us forward.

The things he's said in the past and more recent shows how little respect he has for Rangers and our fans IMO. I would not welcome him to Ibrox and nor would most fans. Gus Macpherson or Williamson don't excite me either but both would be better than what we have now but not the answer IMO, if that makes sense.

i dont believe they are the ultimate answer either but as you say, they are better than what we have now. i am gutted we have let another 2 cups pass us by, after last years surrendering of even more, whilst our manager "finds his feet". they are ideal for what we need right now. solidity, organisation and experience. long term, that is for another day. we are not going to entice our long term champions league manager whilst we are down in the 3rd division.

Meaning what?? Why would Butcher have 'the right' to have something personal against our Club?

maybe something happened at the club which you or i have no idea about? btw i agree he seems to have a bee in his bonnet for some reason but i doubt we will ever know what that is.

maybe something happened at the club which you or i have no idea about? btw i agree he seems to have a bee in his bonnet for some reason but i doubt we will ever know what that is.

Butcher's biography is the reason. He was told by a number of people at the Club what they thought of his classless act of dragging the club's name through the mud just for a few pieces of silver (or more likely to gain acceptance from the Rangers hating element and enhance job prospects, which still amounts to pieces of silver. Prick that he is!). He gave the rabid media and Rangers haters all they ever wanted to hear by telling them that sectarianism was rife within Ibrox, even down to slaughtering the wee old kit man Jimmy Bell. Utter lack of class and thankfully the Club ignored him publicly, but privately they let him know that he wasn't Rangers class.

Edited by Anchorman

Butcher's biography is the reason. He was told by a number of people at the Club what they thought of his classless act of dragging the club's name through the mud just for a few pieces of silver (or more likely to gain acceptance from the Rangers hating element and enhance job prospects, which still amounts to pieces of silver. Prick that he is!). He gave the rabid media and Rangers haters all they ever wanted to hear by telling them that sectarianism was rife within Ibrox, even down to slaughtering the wee old kit man Jimmy Bell. Utter lack of class and thankfully the Club ignored him publicly, but privately they let him know that he wasn't Rangers class.

butcher left us in late 1990 as I recall after he'd been dropped by souness after a poor run of form. As I recall we were due to play a LC semi against someone (can't remember who?) and we'd a few injury problems. Souness asked butcher to play & he refused. remember souness saying this on TV at the time. shortly after butcher left for coventry city I believe. perhaps he's had a bee in his bonnet since. don't know

Seems Tel has a real hate towards Rangers going by that...f**k him.