Who would you have as the next manager of Rangers?

There is a wish list and a realistic wish list due to being in Div 3. It would need someone who fancies this project of getting us back to where we belong.

Ian Holloway is a good shout. I wouldnt mind Kevin Keegan with Ray Wilkins as assistant.

But Id be happy to get the likes of Numan and Laudrup on the coaching staff.

Derek McInnes hasnt learned his trade yet, Bristol Tities have dropped to 4th bottom of the Championship.

But someone who knows the basics and knows when to make a change would suit me for starters.

mccall would be a dreadful appointment. we need a manager with the balls to allow players freedom of expression. with a will to play attacking and entertaining football, one with experience of working with a budget, one who is not scared of neil lennon, one who knows how a tactics board works, one who wont employ people because they an tell jokes and are personal friends, one who has ambition, one with a will to win.

if numan had a few years with another club and a decent record i would be supportive but we cannot afford any more rookies.

i dont see the fuss over sergio. his record against celtic overall was horrific.

arveladze, a 40% win percentage with a provincial turkish club, losing more than he won. i am not so sure about. he has just took a new job too.

calderwood, i dont know. he has coaching experience and a manageral track record but i am not sure about him.

mcinnes, i dont think he would leave bristol for us sadly.

owen coyle, no thanks.

derek adams, possibly.

gus macpherson, i do like, i would rather him than ally. another with experience and a knowledge of football i dont see in ally.

ian holloway, again, i dont think he would be interested.

r de boer. if he was half as good a manager as his brother then yes! saldly he is untried and is another rookie, so no.

we need to change our clubs philosophy from youth team to first team. we need a man with the same vision and same will to do what needs done. we have a great chance here, i fear we will waste it. greens stupid constant defence of ally is really annoying me.

Tell us who that man is then.