Gers open talks with Daly

If Craig Gordon can shake off his injury problems Id like to see us go for him as no signing fee would be needed. Just last season he pulled off the best save in Premier League history!

Last I heard, Gordon was having to learn to walk again in an attempt to save his career.

Last I heard, Gordon was having to learn to walk again in an attempt to save his career.

Thats a pity. I thought he had a hand injury and was coaching Dumbarton or the likes until he is fit again.

So you'd prefer another Cribari if we had a better option available who just happened to be playing as a striker at his last club?

What about Cuellar. If he hadn't played for us before a lot of fans would probably be complaining he's a full-back and not a proper CH.

Personally, I'd keep Jig in defence for now. What's your opinion on that?

My opinion is that we have differing views of how to build a football team.

We need a complete new defence, we have an exciting attacking full back in Wallace and that's it.

So no "second chance" or any room for learning for our 20-year old Hegarty? A touch strange when people cry for younger signings or breeding young players? I don't think is that bad and his inexperience shows occasionally.

And I see the cynics (i.e. forlanssister and gunslinger today) are out again too ...

So no "second chance" or any room for learning for our 20-year old Hegarty? A touch strange when people cry for younger signings or breeding young players? I don't think is that bad and his inexperience shows occasionally.

And I see the cynics (i.e. forlanssister and gunslinger today) are out again too ...

Hegarty has been fine. Perry, not too bad. I do think they need more of a leader among them though - Boca would be ideal if he returns

Hegarty has been fine. Perry, not too bad. I do think they need more of a leader among them though - Boca would be ideal if he returns

Hegarty has been ok and can/will improve,disappointed with Perry this season although it would be daft to write him off. I wish we had been able to keep Weir for this season.