Current first team squad in 4-4-2 line-up. Various people can be "utilized" in different positions ...

Bell

Alexander

Gallagher

Smith

Mitchell - Hegarty - Cribari - Wallace

Argyriou - Bocanegra - Goian - . . .

Cole - Perry - Faure - . . .

. . . - Gasparotto - McAusland - . . .

Little - Law - Black - Templeton

(Humphrey) - Macleod - Hutton - McKay

. . . - Crawford - Shiels - Aird

. . . - (Peralta) - . . . - . . .

McCulloch - (Clark)

Daly - Naismith

Hemmings - . . .

Remind yourself that we can apparently register only 22 players aged above 21 in the SFL.

Edited by der Berliner
Boca, Goian, McAusland added

Seems you were right GS, Wilson just signed a 3 year deal with Hearts. Disappointed that we couldnt have convinced him to return to us. The lad was quality when he was last here and is still only 21.

Hearts have secured the signing of Danny Wilson from Liverpool on a three-year contract.

Danny Wilson: Has made a permanent move to Hearts

The defender spent the last four months on loan at Tynecastle from Anfield and will sign a permanent deal when his Liverpool contract expires.

The 21-year-old, who left Rangers for Liverpool in a £2million move in 2010, told Hearts News: "It didn't take me long to decide about committing myself to Hearts once the club made it known they were keen to keep me.

"I just want to play football and I firmly believe that staying at Tynecastle will benefit my career.

"I really enjoyed my time on loan here and am very pleased the move has been made permanent. This is a great club with great supporters and I'm looking forward to helping bring more success to Hearts.

"I believe the club has a bright future with a lot of good young players and being part of that excites me."

Wilson is Gary Locke's first signing as manager and he comes in with fellow centre-back Marius Zaliukas set to depart.

Locke said: "I'm delighted that Danny has decided to sign for the club permanently. He has a wealth of experience despite only being 21 years old and has already shown how talented he is in his loan spell here.

"I'd like to thank Liverpool for allowing him to come here in the first instance, and Danny himself for showing faith in this club and choosing us when there was interest elsewhere.

"This is the type of player I'm wanting to attract to the club and I firmly believe that if he continues to play the way that he can then he'll be called back up to the Scotland squad in no time at all."

Haven't seen him play in ages, wonder how Hearts can do anything just now.

We've got up to 8 players vying for the CH spots, plus McCulloch and Daly on stand-by. As long as that is not solved, we won't sign anyone for these positions, no matter how good or bad we value these players.

Wilson will never be strong enough to be a proper solid centre half. I have stood next to him and he is very slight with wee chicken legs.

As for rumours, Peralta, Clark and Humphries could be the next 3 in the door. After those 3, the only others linked that i have seen are Novo, Miller and Boyd. If we get those 6 i would fancy us for the domestic quadruple!

The CEO said Ally gave him a list of names of players for every position and he had made an offer to all the players on Allys list.