Green Demands 'Gers Showdown - The Sun

It's not that simple though it is? Why is Green still extremely popular with some sections of the support if that's the only fact that matters?

Plus, I'm talking more about the specific claims you make regarding Green, Ahmad, Stockbridge and Mather. Again, I'm not saying your wrong, but if you're so utterly convinced that they're part of a conspiracy it shouldn't be too difficult to convince us too.

it's not a conspiracy. they didn't even hide it. they just took it.

how that can be acceptable to any rangers fan is well beyond my ken.

it's not a conspiracy. they didn't even hide it. they just took it.

how that can be acceptable to any rangers fan is well beyond my ken.

It should be easy enough to put down the facts and figures in a convincing way. I'm not trying to prove you wrong here; I really, really want you to show how unacceptable the situation is.

How much did each of the 4 names above take out of Rangers, how much did they put in? How much more have they declared they are going to take out? And to put it into context, how much did the old, pre-Whyte regime get paid, and how much do the board members of similar sized clubs take? Lay it out in black and white and it'll speak for itself.

Do what I've always done and attend the meetings and ask the questions.

I applaud you for that -it's far more than I've ever done. But it's not just about asking questions, it's about what you do with the answers.

It should be easy enough to put down the facts and figures in a convincing way. I'm not trying to prove you wrong here; I really, really want you to show how unacceptable the situation is.

How much did each of the 4 names above take out of Rangers, how much did they put in? How much more have they declared they are going to take out? And to put it into context, how much did the old, pre-Whyte regime get paid, and how much do the board members of similar sized clubs take? Lay it out in black and white and it'll speak for itself.

green 50k in 2.5million out in cash. that his salary, expenses, cut of the share issue and pay off. oh and 5 million shares as well for his 50k.

the shares are less of an issue.

green 50k in 2.5million out in cash. that his salary, expenses, cut of the share issue and pay off. oh and 5 million shares as well for his 50k.

the shares are less of an issue.

That sounds pretty bad. But, if you want really want to convince the majority of the fans, what you need to do is flesh out your argument with some sources, references and some helpful comparisons. How much worse is it than it was before? How much worse is it than the situation at Sunderland, say, or Newcastle?

That sounds pretty bad. But, if you want really want to convince the majority of the fans, what you need to do is flesh out your argument with some sources, references and some helpful comparisons. How much worse is it than it was before? How much worse is it than the situation at Sunderland, say, or Newcastle?

bain got 600k one year when we won the spl and various other things and were in the cl.

it's all in the ipo prospectus.

i don't need to flesh anything out. people need to follow their own conscience but i sure as hell wont have people make me feel guilty for having a go at green as they often try to do.

The average punter has no interest till the shit hits the fan as Whyte and Green have so ably demonstrated.

Wrong, the average punter while generally optimistic and reluctant to see his club in a bad like, generally doesn't know what to believe when a load of innuendo is thrown around. There is so much anti-Rangers propaganda just what ARE you to believe?

It was patently obvious that Whyte was a c*&t from the outset and plenty of evidence was put forward to prove that, if people want to play the three wise monkeys then that's up to them,

That is incredibly unfair. The main evidence for that was in a Rangers hatchet job of a TV program that also had it that we were guilty of tax evasion. It's all very well talking about so called evidence but the media would have it that it was inconceivable we'd win the tax case and our titles should be stripped. Yeah, three wise monkeys, eh?

Secondly, with what came out about Whyte, what could the fans actually do? The only real evidence that came out was that he was banned from being a director, doesn't mean he'd commit another crime. It could have meant that he was the kind of wise guy who knew how to play the game and get us out of a tight spot. HMRC were desperate to put us out of business, maybe having a dangerous rottweiller was better than a well behaved, tail wagging collie. There is NO WAY you could know what he would do - whether it would be good or bad for us, and no way to stop him. Just ask the old board.

same goes for Green where even a cursory glance of his record was enough to hoist the big red flags.

Again, what could we do? And again there is the point that Whyte needed to be put to the sword and it not only took someone devious enough to do it, but also someone who didn't mind taking the fall for it, for a nice pile of cash of course. How would the Blue Knights have handled that? But then, they didn't even have the wherewithal to resurrect the club anyway - and wanted to use the clubs own cash to buy it, and future payments from pie in the sky conditions? We had Green forced upon us and he delivered on certain things and now we need to pay the devil his dues.

But you assume that all that is done is anonymous posts on the internet, but that's simply not the case.

Maybe not, but how do you work out which stuff is true and which isn't. It's all very well to say you can research it, but that's not exactly easy. A lot of research and illegally leaked documents went into the RTC site and THAT ended up being a load of bollocks.

But again the biggest problem with people like yourself is that you only give teasers, you don't actually take time to explain or back up your posts. How are we supposed to treat that as facts and serious warnings? Instead of doing this and then fighting with everyone in a condescending way, it would seem more prudent to be a bit more like the sage who welcomes the thirst for knowledge and delivers his wisdom benevolently and patiently and in an easily understandable way...