Darren Cole - Contract Terminated

Andrew McCormack is Ally and Durant's agent; don't know if represents any players; but if he does it is surely a conflict of interest?

Is that the same guy who's on the RFFF board? I think he might be Bomber's agent too and was reportedly one of Bomber's backers when he was trying to put a bid for the club together.

Is that the same guy who's on the RFFF board? I think he might be Bomber's agent too and was reportedly one of Bomber's backers when he was trying to put a bid for the club together.

Not sure if he is Bomber's agent as well, but Andrew McCormack is definitely on the RFFF board.

Not sure if he is Bomber's agent as well, but Andrew McCormack is definitely on the RFFF board.

Thanks Davie. He's apparently Bomber's accountant and was involved in the stuff where Bomber was trying to get to see the title deeds. I think if he's also an agent for Ally & Durrant, then there's a chance he could be Bomber's agent too.

Thanks Davie. He's apparently Bomber's accountant and was involved in the stuff where Bomber was trying to get to see the title deeds. I think if he's also an agent for Ally & Durrant, then there's a chance he could be Bomber's agent too.

Although he's Bomber's accountant he was very much one of Green's chief defenders when Bomber was in full "show us the deeds" mode.

Completely agree. To me there's something fishy about the contract side of things.

There's no way Cole should have been given a new contract in June, just as there's no way young Naismith should have been given a new 2 year contract in February only to be paid off to leave a few months later.

There was also a rumour recently about Mitchell having been told he could leave and he was only just given a new contract in May. The original rumour apparently wasn't 100% accurate, but there may well have been an element of truth in it.

What I'd really like to know is who are the agents involved in signing these deals and then negotiating pay-offs shortly afterwards because someone or some people are making a good few quid out of the Club's bad business.

How recent was the Mitchell rumour ?

I spoke to him at Murray Park in mid-July and the lad was desperate to prove himself and earn a new contract. He was actually annoyed with HIMSELF for getting an injury in pre-season up north, nothing much he could have done about it. But it was clear to see that he wanted to be at the club and he intimated that he wanted to be there as long as he possibly could be.

A lot has changed since June....most noticeably - Ricky Foster!!!!

Cole may have thought he had a chance before Foster signed....after that he may have realised that the chances of him getting a game dropped considerably. Rather than acting like a professional and knuckling down to some hard graft to impress the Boss, he simply switched off & paid the price.

Funny... I had the Ricky Foster conversation with Andy Mitchell when at Murray Park... his attitude was wholly different from the "switching off" mentality that sometimes happens to layers. As I said in my previous post he was pissed at himself just for getting injured.... the lad was first class as a person (happily fielded questions from our young kids for half an hour and more and then offered those same services to the Academy coaches anytime they want. He is very much a "giving back" kind of guy. Incredibly mature for such a young guy !

Funny... I had the Ricky Foster conversation with Andy Mitchell when at Murray Park... his attitude was wholly different from the "switching off" mentality that sometimes happens to layers. As I said in my previous post he was pissed at himself just for getting injured.... the lad was first class as a person (happily fielded questions from our young kids for half an hour and more and then offered those same services to the Academy coaches anytime they want. He is very much a "giving back" kind of guy. Incredibly mature for such a young guy !

He probably knows deep down he is just not good enough to be a Rangers player long term.

McKay has something in him - I believe if he is coached correctly could be a smashing player.

The comments werent about his ability... about his mentality and attitude. But I agree Re McKay the player

YES, he is the Chair of RFFF, as I have pointed out on several occasions, there is a conflict of interest in that never mind anything else.