McCoist keen to bring Kenny Miller back to Ibrox

Bad idea. And an expensive bad idea. If we were one league up and needed to guarantee winning it to get back in the SPL, then maybe a season with Miller would be worth it. But not in this league FFS!

If the deal was right then Id see KM as a good addition. He has lost 2 yards of pace but should still cruise through this league. I wonder what Clark is thinking right now though. Banged in 40 odd goals and hasn't had a sniff. Perhaps he will after the embargo is lifted?

Pointless to sign him - we really need to get away from the short term-ism that seems to engulf us.

I agree with getting away with short-term-ism in general. And if we had a squad full of Kenny Millers it would be a disaster. But if we are building a squad for the future with young players then having the experienced players to get them through stages of this part of the journey is fine by me.

Additionally we have to remember we are still not even half way through this ladder and are in the 3rd tier, so attracting players isn't always going to be easy especially with the embargo we've had.

I actually think Ally has bought pretty well this summer to add to the promising youngers players we have - now he needs to improve them.

I could make an exception to 1 older type player for the short term - purely as cover for who we have. I wouldn't be surprised if Miller comes in a player-coach role.

I agree with getting away with short-term-ism in general. And if we had a squad full of Kenny Millers it would be a disaster. But if we are building a squad for the future with young players then having the experienced players to get them through stages of this part of the journey is fine by me.

Additionally we have to remember we are still not even half way through this ladder and are in the 3rd tier, so attracting players isn't always going to be easy especially with the embargo we've had.

I actually think Ally has bought pretty well this summer to add to the promising youngers players we have - now he needs to improve them.

I could make an exception to 1 older type player for the short term - purely as cover for who we have. I wouldn't be surprised if Miller comes in a player-coach role.

I agree I think his signings have been good Law especially. I was impressed with Peralta in the Newcastle game and Daly looks like he will win everything that is pumped into him especially in League 2.

I'd take Miller as well but only at the expense of someone like McCulloch.