Absolutely. It seems that many don't understand the relatively simple message and all they want to do is try and fling blame to one section of the support or another.

We can all sit here and criticise various forums or fans' groups as none are perfect but the whole point of the OP is that we need to move past that. Trying to apportion blame of whose fault the current situation is totally misses the point.

If we are unable to accept the premise and move past it then we will continue to have the same issues. Given the reaction here and elsewhere it appears that we are unable to move on.

What particularly angers me Bluedell with Bearger's post is not just that it is erroneous - but that it attempts to pigeon hole people into those boxes I referred to in the OP.

Perhaps one day we will all wake up to the fact that first and foremost, we are all Rangers supporters and only together will we be strong enough to face a common enemy.

great blog d'art your best yet and that is saying something.

i really feel it is vital that as many people as possible get along to some kind of show of strength to show this board that we will not be lied to or conned.

we very well could lose out stadium if we don't stand shoulder to shoulder here.

Guest Bear of Bellgrove
What particularly angers me Bluedell with Bearger's post is not just that it is erroneous - but that it attempts to pigeon hole people into those boxes I referred to in the OP.

Perhaps one day we will all wake up to the fact that first and foremost' date=' we are all Rangers supporters and only together will we be strong enough to face a common enemy.[/quote']

If there are clear messages out there for the fans to react to I'm pretty sure we would react in unison, look at the march to Hampden last year, it was single message we were wanting to put across that everyone was in agreement with and we went with it, there was no dubiety about what we were doing. It was a pretty good turnout.

Today's troubles are completely different, I have no source of inside info, different posters on different forums are seen as the leaders to provide us with updates on the ever changing horizon provided by 'those in the know', but who do we believe when the info is so conflicting?

I am now heading towards the stage where I will literally believe nothing, every single one of them have lost almost all credibility at some stage within a period of nearly 2 years now filled with false hope.

If the press pack were to do the job they are supposed to do by digging and reporting factual information it would go a long long way to helping us mere foot soldiers make the correct choices in terms of where and when to apply the pressure we undoubtedly would have if we reacted as a collective group.

you don't need any inside or outside info to support the sos aims. surely?

if the same 10k bears that went to hampden turn up to support the sos aims any board will have to deliver on them or face ruin.

every rangers fan who cares about the future of this club should be there if they can.

'Unfit for purpose'? It depends what you define their purpose as being.

If our purpose is some kind of ownership of the club, that nonsensical concept which can only work at small clubs, then I would agree that we are failing.

If, though, our purpose is to stand loyally beside our best girl, even when she goes mad and starts roaming the street in her gownie, then I don't think we'll ever be found wanting.

I could be wrong but us onliners maybe sometimes think we can affect things more than we can. Unless & until fan groups attain a serious shareholding rather than just an obsessive stakeholding, it's all so much cyberspace wittering which doesn't affect anything really.

The only instance of online activity having a concrete impact is when Imrad Ahmad got his jotters and even that only came about because he let it, if you know what I mean, by becoming an onliner himself! Jim Spence may think social media is the next big thing, but the only reason he has his job is because he gets info from diddy club chairmen, not because he can rip quotes from Facebook.

I think we're plenty fit.

In a general sense, our support is just like most others - apathetic and only interested in the next result/trophy.

The problems likes in that it's 'political wing' struggles to focus collectively - preferring to often work against each other instead of putting aside often small differences for the greater good.

Look at Celtic: Muirhead can't stand Phil yet these guys will work together when necessary to destroy us and/or improve their lot. We just seem to have key opinion formers that can't stand each other - along with, more importantly IMHO - a lack of credible people to stand behind in such matters. Not to mention the fact with the club having being absent in leadership for at least 2-3 years now, we lack the kind of official (and below the table) engagement to address various issues.

This won't be changing any time soon. Not as long as key opinion formers entrench themselves diametrically on almost every single issue.

"My organisation" ?

Perhaps you could elaborate.

If you check you will realise that my blogs are published on here' date=' on Rangers Media, DTB, Rangers chat, VB and TRS - with the vast majority of my posting taking place on RM.[/quote']

Are you not a member of VB? If not I have been misinformed and apologise to you.

I have read your articles on the sites you mention and find them interesting and informative. My only crib (if you are a member of VB) is that VB are the main culprits in attacking other Bears imo. They have recently gone after "The Gallant Pioneers" Bears and in the past published online personal details on others.

I do support SoS.

Guest Bear of Bellgrove
you don't need any inside or outside info to support the sos aims. surely?.

Wasn't referring to the SOS part of the thread, they are relatively new on the scene and they are looking for clear info, they are not operating on the 'need to know basis' and drip feeding of titbits we have become accustomed to.

They should and hopefully will be supported by all, but we still have some suggesting they are doing someone else's bidding, it's never ending.