Yes, they could do a share issue, but who is going to invest in a company that spunked away the cash from its last share issue? I don't see it as being that feasible.

Selling the stadium may or may not have an impact on the share price but perhaps the directors wouldn't care too much anyway if they end up benefiting from the deal in other ways.

Didn't King say he would invest via a share issue and that's the only way he would get involved? but yes you are right there would be very few people if any apart from maybe King that would invest significant funds via a share issue, never thought of that

I am just curious as to who would buy the stadium and what would they pay? I mean, just how valuable is a second hand stadium in Govan? It is only really usable by one team and, were that team to disappear (god forbid) then the purchasers have an asset which has no real value.

I assume it's a sale and leaseback scenario.

Person X buys Ibrox for say £20million and loans it back for £2million a year for 100 years. OK, not the most short term of investments but if you want to buy the asset back then you may have to pay a pretty penny,

Frankly, I'd be astonished if anyone was thinking about doing this - so-called 'spivs' or not.

Person X buys Ibrox for say £20million and loans it back for £2million a year for 100 years. OK, not the most short term of investments but if you want to buy the asset back then you may have to pay a pretty penny,

Frankly, I'd be astonished if anyone was thinking about doing this - so-called 'spivs' or not.

It was most certainly greens pal whytes plan.

I woukd be asstonished if its not a very real concern.

I am just curious as to who would buy the stadium and what would they pay? I mean, just how valuable is a second hand stadium in Govan? It is only really usable by one team and, were that team to disappear (god forbid) then the purchasers have an asset which has no real value.

One of greens pals.

They would pay good money as rent would be high and you cant undersell assets easily.

They would do what spivs always do protect themselves from any risk.

Didn't King say he would invest via a share issue and that's the only way he would get involved? but yes you are right there would be very few people if any apart from maybe King that would invest significant funds via a share issue, never thought of that

Mccolls investors say they will if the current board is changed. No point putting money in so it can dissapear in ridiculous bonuses and finders fees.

There are a number of people on this forum who are also members of the VB forum. They don't all have the same opinion and they don't all agree with the actions of other members of the forum, pretty much like other Gers forums.

I was going to say/ask along those lines when repyling to D'Artagnan. Ta.

A side effect of that is that as demonstrated by the second Dundee administration the leaseholder can claim the full 100 year value of the lease ergo controlling the whole administration process from start to finish wiping out everybody but the leaseholders.

i just wish it would all come to an end all this not knowing whats going to happen next my wish is for a good board of directors playing a great game of the pitch and looking after the club and a team on the pitch winning and playing good football so all the fans can enjoy it because believe me the rangers fans deserve the best .