I've had two legal letters sent to me via email by Biggart Baillie on behalf of the Rangers board and Brian Stockbridge over comments I made about him lying. They are threatening a civil defamation action. One came on Friday and one today.

Meanwhile, Macgiollabhain, Galloway, Haggerty, Greenslade and CQN can say whatever they like about the club and the fans without any risk of the board lifting a finger to defend either. They are an absolute disgrace. Their attempts to silence dissension both through the action against FF and me is a clear attempt to bully, using the fans ST money to pay for it.

I'll be making more detailed comment on it over the next couple of days.

Chris Graham being silenced, for whatever reason, wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to happen. His previous backing of the Green regime, and the Ahmad on RM affair, wasn't done with the clubs best interest at heart, in my opinion.

Purely a personal thing - but I think it would. He is the first Rangers fan I've seen on live TV debates who comes across as an intellectual academic, with the ability to leave other 'psuedo' academics (e.g. often in corduroys) looking like clowns. He gets my vote. Intelligent and a real Rangers man.

Purely a personal thing - but I think it would. He is the first Rangers fan I've seen on live TV debates who comes across as an intellectual academic, with the ability to leave other 'psuedo' academics (e.g. often in corduroys) looking like clowns. He gets my vote. Intelligent and a real Rangers man.

I wouldn't class someone who was seduced by a flash of Green's drawers "intelligent". Educated perhaps, but that's not really the same thing as intelligence, is it? Chris is not shy himself in suppressing fellow fans opinions, so it's a bit rich that he's now bleating about his opinions being suppressed. He's also not shy in criticising our choice of song book, and wanting certain songs not to be sung. He's hardly a bastion of the free speech movement.

Bit different, if someone online gets a bit stroppy (take your word for it) it hardly matters.

When the club is issuing threats against fans, that's just weird.

Of course it's weird, but it's hardly a new thing. Supporters are treated with contempt by most clubs, but I agree, this board are stooping to new lows. There's plenty of truthful material out there to hang this board by, so if Chris has crossed the line in terms of the truth, he only has himself to blame. If he hasn't, he has nothing to worry about. Making a big deal of this is probably what the board wants, it takes the attention away from the real problem. Where is the money.......... Chris is now blogging/tweeting about how hard done by he is, instead of keeping up the pressure about the real issues.

Chris is not shy himself in suppressing fellow fans opinions, so it's a bit rich that he's now bleating about his opinions being suppressed.

When has he done that?

He's also not shy in criticising our choice of song book, and wanting certain songs not to be sung. He's hardly a bastion of the free speech movement.

What songs?

I'm not on RM or twitter very much so not sure what you are referring to.