The figure of £11.2m in the bank noted in the accounts was how much the club had at the end of June, is that right?

Has anyone worked out how much cash is likely to be in the bank right now as opposed to over 3 months ago?

The figure of £11.2m in the bank noted in the accounts was how much the club had at the end of June, is that right?

Has anyone worked out how much cash is likely to be in the bank right now as opposed to over 3 months ago?

The point is that while you might get a "fixed" sum going out, how do you know what is coming in? How ST sales are structured, sponsorship money income, you name it.

Difficult to say because of the staggered payments for ST's, I suppose. But if you add ALL the ST and gate monies taken since the end of June I would imagine the balance would be quite healthy atm.

How much more ticket money will actually have been taken in since the end of June though?

According to the accounts, at 30 June £6.9M of season tickets had been sold. Of that £6.9M figure, only £2.4M was to be collected via payment plans. A figure of £4.5M had apparently already been received in cash (and was part of the £11.2M cash 'in the bank' figure).

So we know there was £2.4M still to come in from the season tickets already sold, but how much more? £1M? £2M?

How much is the club realistically likely to get from merchandise sales via the SportsDirect/Puma deal and when will the money be paid to the club? Ahmad said the SD/PUMA deal is worth £4m p/a to the club, but will the club actually receive anything like that?

Worth noting too that certain other income the club's due to receive for this season won't be paid until the end of the season. Money due to come in from the SPFL for broadcasting & prize money are examples of that.

I'm not sure when our Blackthorn deal pays up though. Any ideas? It's not exactly a fortune anyway right enough, so won't plug any large holes.

I would have "guessed" about £7M would be left in the bank, but that would be a total guess. I think i heard that Patey's opinion on this was we were losing about 600-700K per month and we would need additional funding at approx "middle of next season" so that might roughly approximate to £7M currently.

I have done a little cash flow, making assumptions but I reckon that we have the following once we account for the season ticket cash:

Bank balance at 30/6 11,181

Ranger Retail cash (946)

Net balance 10,235

Season ticket cash 2,850

Balance going forward 13,085

I believe that we could have a deficit of £885K per month (giving the directors the benefit of increasing income by around £2m and reducing costs by the same amount), so we could still have around £10.4m in the bank. This could decrease down to around £4m by the end of April next year, and season ticket cash would start to flow in after that.

I have done a little cash flow, making assumptions but I reckon that we have the following once we account for the season ticket cash:

Bank balance at 30/6 11,181

Ranger Retail cash (946)

Net balance 10,235

Season ticket cash 2,850

Balance going forward 13,085

I believe that we could have a deficit of £885K per month (giving the directors the benefit of increasing income by around £2m and reducing costs by the same amount), so we could still have around £10.4m in the bank. This could decrease down to around £4m by the end of April next year, and season ticket cash would start to flow in after that.

That doesn't leave much room for improvements to the squad or the facilities.

What is happening with Edmiston House? Is it being developed or is it going to be a white elephant that we can't afford to maintain?

The last recorded planning application was by Response to convert Edmiston House to a 24 hour gym, granted 19/07/2012.