Paul Murray has stated he would gladly walk away if King came in.

King has not stated if he is for or against the current board, if he is against them then yes he would be a rebel.

Jesus wept.

So if they Easdales win the day and kick out Mather and Stockbridge who then are the "rebels"?

Ahhhh Bill McMurdo, I stopped reading his blog a long time ago , but I quickly learned his play on words and slight of hands which are amateur at best. I hear there are many bemoaning his censorship on his comments section , particularly comments that call him out on his little smear campaign. I don't read his blog as I wouldn't want to give him the hit but when it comes to Bill nothing surprises me. He was on another forum a few months ago giving it the '' do you know how much traffic I bring to this forum '' chat,needless to say he was shot down in flames and put back in his box by yours truly.

Low and behold look at just who are seeking to gain from all that traffic.

BWFJ2fNCEAEUb_e.jpg:large