With the money they have made they could have went to Dubai for a quick wank.

"The pair were last reported seen in Hooters-Dubai dunking for 24ct gold plated chicken wings in a variety of 36 DD silicone. Hooters-Dubai head waitress Candy Diamond said she wasn't surprised when they ordered 3 bottles of Dom Perignon to wash down their hot wings. "They were sweating buckets!", she remarked gleefully".

''Mather makes moves but protests may delay Kings' return''

Toxic Jack spews his pish again?

Looks like it mate. The reporting of this whole thing's got his stench all over it. Spin, spin and more spin....

There has always been some debate as to whether or not King is working together with McColl (even informally) or separately and my own personal belief that probably changes quite regularly as both men are certainly of a different mindset.

As such, it doesn't surprise me that Mather is reaching out to King to test the waters. In fact it would be remiss of him not to. However, I'd suggest the positive PR from such a meeting will be about as much as they get from it. Meanwhile, King may enjoy any extra knowledge imparted from the discussions as he understandably holds off for the best possible deal ahead of his always inevitable investment for a controlling interest in Rangers.

I assume that we'll hear from King within 24 hours. If he confirms the talks and that they went well, it might throw the whole McColl / Murray - stuff into doubt again. For ... if Mather and King strike a deal about his future involvement into the club, many Bears would see this as the "safe haven" they most likely dream of, for the immediate future: a rich chap (Bear) willing to invest and with the money to back the club during this difficult period.

It would be great if all these people get to one table and sort the club's future out - not their own.