Scottish FA fit and proper guidelines could block Dave King

King has been negotiating with the SFA throughout the last year and more, which came from the man himself. If anyone knows the SFAs position on this then it is Dave King himself. Why the hell would he agree (if he has) to take a seat on the board if the SFA had not been giving him some positive feedback?

[As a matter of interest, would Liewell have a say in this process? You can bet your bottom dollar that the thought of King coming back is not what they wanted to hear over at the San Giro]

King has been negotiating with the SFA throughout the last year and more, which came from the man himself. If anyone knows the SFAs position on this then it is Dave King himself. Why the hell would he agree (if he has) to take a seat on the board if the SFA had not been giving him some positive feedback?

[As a matter of interest, would Liewell have a say in this process? You can bet your bottom dollar that the thought of King coming back is not what they wanted to hear over at the San Giro]

Maybe the STV article will do us a favour?,maybe it will encourage King to make a statement?

As stated in other posts King has said before that he has spoken to the SFA on this matter.

Celtic fans are clinging to the hope of another administration and are scared about the prospect of King who has already been quoted as wanting to invest when Rangers need to compete.

They are now bleating on about financial fair play. Surely MicroMega could just sponsor us :D

As stated in other posts King has said before that he has spoken to the SFA on this matter.

Celtic fans are clinging to the hope of another administration and are scared about the prospect of King who has already been quoted as wanting to invest when Rangers need to compete.

They are now bleating on about financial fair play. Surely MicroMega could just sponsor us :D

Aye!,maybe the mHedia should do some research on Desmond backing the BHEASTS?

To be fair to the STV sport bods, there's virtually nothing football wise to write about and they have to be seen to be working. I suppose bullshit is the inevitable outcome.

There is plenty for them to write about, Hearts/Dunfermline, no league sponsors, Barca wanting the big Greek tranny!,etc...................Making up stories,obsession, about Rangers sells papers

my ideal scenario would be to have both King & Mike Ashley involved(if he gets shot off Newcastle).Ashley might not appeal to all but I think he realises he's not going to get any success with Newcastle due to the exorbitant costs of success in the EPL.

Rangers is a different proposition entirely, much more appealing to him I'm sure. Getting a decent Rangers team into Europe in the near future wouldn't cost anywhere near what a successful EPL side would cost year in year out.

Could King & Ashley work together ? Who knows but it would certainly cause blind panic over at the girodome if they did get together. Even just the arrival of King himself seems to have ruffled a few feathers from what I hear.

my ideal scenario would be to have both King & Mike Ashley involved(if he gets shot off Newcastle).Ashley might not appeal to all but I think he realises he's not going to get any success with Newcastle due to the exorbitant costs of success in the EPL.

Rangers is a different proposition entirely, much more appealing to him I'm sure. Getting a decent Rangers team into Europe in the near future wouldn't cost anywhere near what a successful EPL side would cost year in year out.

Could King & Ashley work together ? Who knows but it would certainly cause blind panic over at the girodome if they did get together. Even just the arrival of King himself seems to have ruffled a few feathers from what I hear.

I personally don't want Ashley any more involved than his current shareholding tbh

One thing Dave King's possible arrival may do is entice other 'Rangers-minded' investors to come forward who may have had reservations about becoming involved until now. To me it's a win-win situation if King gets involved again