Zappa's right, and I apologise for going off topic myself. The important question is who got rid of Mather and Smart and why - was it the Easdales because Mather and Smart wanted King in? Did they go because they know that they wouldn't win an election to get on the Board. I get the impression that it has suited the Easdales to have Mather and Stockbridge in the firing line - stops people wondering what they are up to.

I am hearing dark rumours that it may be the Easdales switching sides and which has made Mather and Smart's positions untenable.

You mean you don't know or don't want to know, the answer is plenty since our latest alleged saviour was involved, PM King and others were introduced as early as the first page, bit late putting your finger in the hole in the dyke

Nobody is alleging anyone is our "saviour", so that's yet more nonsense. Yes, the Easdales, Green & co, Whyte, SDM, King and ALL the various players in the whole saga are relevant to varying degrees, but please spare us the obsessive anti-Paul Murray rants and the administration history lesson.

Guest thewhitesettler

Don't agree with this at all. The demos are making things worse, as they only represent a small minority of fans, and they are splitting the support in two. This Bear v Bear sh*t, has got to stop, some have been acting like tims.

By all means go to the game, but go there to SUPPORT the team, not to wave "sack the board" banners. Just my opinion.....

I am hearing dark rumours that it may be the Easdales switching sides and which has made Mather and Smart's positions untenable.

Switching sides may well be the only way for the Easdales to survive an AGM and retain their seats on the board. Even if they do switch sides and survive an AGM I wouldn't put money on them still having a single seat on either board by this time next year.

Don't agree with this at all. The demos are making things worse, as they only represent a small minority of fans, and they are splitting the support in two. This Bear v Bear sh*t, has got to stop, some have been acting like tims.

By all means go to the game, but go there to SUPPORT the team, not to wave "sack the board" banners. Just my opinion.....

Spot on, football games are for football.

Nobody is alleging anyone is our "saviour", so that's yet more nonsense. Yes, the Easdales, Green & co, Whyte, SDM, King and ALL the various players in the whole saga are relevant to varying degrees, but please spare us the obsessive anti-Paul Murray rants and the administration history lesson.

Are we to leave unchallenged blatant misrepresentation of fact by posters that suits one argument ?

I prefer not to get too personal about this. It isn't about P. Murray or about C. Mather or the Easdales.

It is about who will give us the best corporate governance, who is going to be the most effective CEO and - crucially - who is going to be able to raise more cash from investors so that we don't go into Admin 2 when we run out towards the end of 2014.

Under Green/Mather/Stockbridge, I am not sure that we have had particularly good corporate governance. There are real questions to be asked about how much money they have taken out of the club. Mather may have been a decent CEO although it is too early to see the fruits of his labours. But many of his actions and statements towards both the requisitioners and fans have been unacceptable. When it comes to the next share issue, I don't think the current board have the ability to take that forward. Why else would they have tried to get King on-board to do it for them?

So I do think we need changes at board level and I have no problem if P. Murray is part of that change.