Guest Night Owl

Due to the sheer level of Chatter in this thread I've awoken from my pit.

Have to say I'm not fussed by today's '' revelation '' for want of a better word. Boardroom issues generally are way over my head however, as an average guy looking on, our boardroom or should I say the conduct of certain people in it, hasn't sat well with the level of professionalism and dignity I'm used to.

If such departures help iron out the creases and tidy things up then I'm for it, so long as Rangers stands in good stead in light of such things. However from my humble observation, it would appear that the deviants are entering their last days.

Guest Dummiesoot
This thread would be far better served if people were honest about why they don't like p murray. It's oozing out of people so just say it.

Tell you why I don't like him GS he tried on numerous occasions to buy Rangers with other people's money on the cheap. Never paid for exclusivity and paid the price.

As far as I am aware one of his schemes still involved ticketus. He was part of a bid to stop Shytey getting the club that involved not clearing our bank debt when lloyds clearly were wanting out.

The main reason that I'm wary of PM is that he sat on the RFC board for several years while the club was up for sale, yet waited until the last minute to table a "fag packet" takeover bid.

Add to that the numerous failed attempts by the Blue Knights to gain control, it doesn't really fill you with confidence.

However, regardless of what has happened previously he has not gone away & certainly appears to have Rangers best interests @ heart. While I'm not convinced about PM, we could do an awful lot worse!!!