Tell you why I don't like him GS he tried on numerous occasions to buy Rangers with other people's money on the cheap. Never paid for exclusivity and paid the price.

As far as I am aware one of his schemes still involved ticketus. He was part of a bid to stop Shytey getting the club that involved not clearing our bank debt when lloyds clearly were wanting out.

Shame he didnt succed. He wanted to put money into rangers and not lloyds. Whyte took money from rangers to give to lloyds. As a rangers fan I know which plan I preffered.

Lloyds fans may dissagree.

He struck a cracking deal with ticketus that saw them fund our defecit and only get repaid if we were in the cl. He later dropped even that deal after kennedy agreed to fund the defecit. You need to remember p murrays plan would have had us in the spl and challenging celtc immediately.

Seems PM supporters fail to realise that failure brings it own rewards or brickbats and he has failed on too many fronts, I would hazard that is why many are very wary of being bitten by that failure.

It matters not a jot, as was once said, what me or you think of PM. There are men with a lot of money who seem to think he'll do just fine. Myself, I'm not enthused by the four who would be kings, but prefer them to the present guys from Greenock.

PM...Do we really want a guy that was going to promise 10m to ticketus and then take another 10m loan from them? NO

That wasnt the deal. Frankly the deal pm struck was ridiculously good for rangers. You also must remember that ticketus were claiming to have control of whytes shares and were dropped when it transpired they didn't

It matters not a jot, as was once said, what me or you think of PM. There are men with a lot of money who seem to think he'll do just fine. Myself, I'm not enthused by the four who would be kings, but prefer them to the present guys from Greenock.

Fair points - Murray and King are certainly still wanted by many relevant people.

Are they preferable to the Easdales? Well, clearly opinion is split on that but I'd say the Easdale's performance so far is less than satisfactory so I don't blame some people for wanting change - be it ordinary fans like you or I or the big institutional investors that have wanted Murray to speak for them.

It's a shame that some people won't examine all facets of the debate but that's not a surprise.

If we are to rule out everone who failed to buy us from sdm. Then our board will be green and whyte.

I am opposed to that idea.

WRT PM/Blue Knights.....it was more to do with the information surrounding their failure. It may be false info/spin et, but during the process we were led to believe that the BK's were in pole position on numerous occasions but failed to take the deal over the finishing line - mainly due to funding issues. He seems to pop his head above the turrets every so often, makes some bold statements then goes quiet/disappears - all talk & little action???

On the plus side, he is somewhat of a known commodity....

TBK failed to buy the club from a reasonable position of strength. No amount of PM complaining about D&P can deny that though his comments about BDO's investigation being likely to validate his complaints remain of interest.

That wasnt the deal. Frankly the deal pm struck was ridiculously good for rangers. You also must remember that ticketus were claiming to have control of whytes shares and were dropped when it transpired they didn't

We didn't and don't owe ticketus anything not one penny, however PM and his group believed they knew better than the administrators, seems they didn't and far from it no more needs said on that.