Guest Dummiesoot
Shame he didnt succed. He wanted to put money into rangers and not lloyds. Whyte took money from rangers to give to lloyds. As a rangers fan I know which plan I preffered.

Lloyds fans may dissagree.

He struck a cracking deal with ticketus that saw them fund our defecit and only get repaid if we were in the cl. He later dropped even that deal after kennedy agreed to fund the defecit. You need to remember p murrays plan would have had us in the spl and challenging celtc immediately.

Fact is though mini never seemed to get that lloyds were making the decision not sdm. Hence all our preference was irrelevant. I ain't no lloyds fan so stop that rubbish.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Fact is though mini never seemed to get that lloyds were making the decision not sdm. Hence all our preference was irrelevant. I ain't no lloyds fan so stop that rubbish.

Maybe he just got that rangers were what was important. Sdm sacrificed us to lloyds. He didn't have to do that.

Well at least we have confirmed that ticketus had and have no claim via the Administrators documents, although PM wanted to give them millions we didn't and dont owe them, then re-borrow millions a sort of reverse ponzy.

Ticketus withdrew from the Blue Knights 'consortium' on 27 April.

Blue Knights withdrew their bid on 11 May.

Bit disingenuous to claim BK's were still reliant on Ticketus after Ticketus withdrew is it not?

Bill Ng, Bill Miller and BK's all pow wowed with Ticketus yet the one party that allegedly didn't collected the spoils, weird eh?

Please don't start the 'mini' on here, it's schoolboys calling names.

Truth is often stranger than fiction, especially when not one brass farthing is owed and PM couldn't find £500,000 from anywhere so he could gain excusitivity to pay ticketus money we don't owe, and borrow from these people we don't owe money too.

The Blue Knights, with Ticketus as a partner, had appeared to be front-runner to take the club over.

It had hoped to be named preferred bidder on Friday and was asked to provide a £500,000 non-refundable deposit for exclusivity.

Murray told BBC Scotland that Ticketus was not prepared to provide this cash for the administrators on Friday and over the weekend he said it became clear that Ticketus had agreed a "substantially" better deal with Ng's group of investors.

"We stand ready to complete our offer of 4 April which included a deal in principle with Ticketus. We still believe that a partnership with Ticketus represents the best opportunity of the club exiting administration via a CVA," said Murray.

Well at least we have confirmed that ticketus had and have no claim via the Administrators documents, although PM wanted to give them millions we didn't and dont owe them, then re-borrow millions a sort of reverse ponzy.

What have bids from PM & TBK 18 months ago got to do with Craig Mather & Bryan Smart resigning as directors of the board today? Nothing.

What have dealings with Ticketus 18+ months ago got to do with Mather & Smart resigning as directors of the board today?? Nothing...

Try to keep the discussion somewhere remotely resembling the topic.

Zappa's right, and I apologise for going off topic myself. The important question is who got rid of Mather and Smart and why - was it the Easdales because Mather and Smart wanted King in? Did they go because they know that they wouldn't win an election to get on the Board. I get the impression that it has suited the Easdales to have Mather and Stockbridge in the firing line - stops people wondering what they are up to.

What have bids from PM & TBK 18 months ago got to do with Craig Mather & Bryan Smart resigning as directors of the board today? Nothing.

What have dealings with Ticketus 18+ months ago got to do with Mather & Smart resigning as directors of the board today?? Nothing...

Try to keep the discussion somewhere remotely resembling the topic.

You mean you don't know or don't want to know, the answer is plenty since our latest alleged saviour was involved, PM King and others were introduced as early as the first page, bit late putting your finger in the hole in the dyke