What today's actions don't do is explain the reluctance of PM or DK to stand up to SDM and his recklessness, in PM'S case the very essence of a NED's duties, no amount of deflection or spin will cover that failure.

So you don't want P. Murray or D. King because they never stood up to DM.

Stockbridge and Mather didn't stand up to C. Green.

Who do we invite to join the Board?

Perhaps if we had psuedo fan bodies been given the media platform their membership deserves we might get somewhere rather than it being inferred that these small groups speak for all, which is nothing like the truth and distorts how things are perceived by the guy in the street.

They all of them should be disbanded and we should go back to the days of one Rangers Supporters association, we may then see more balance in how things are reported and viewed.

As for say what you like about DK or PM i have said it and will say it again, they failed us before nothing more nothing less.

I see you resort to posting gibberish when your nonsense is disassembled.

Murray joined sep 2007 and left april 2011. Your figures show nothing of those dates. Later I will produce boss' s article refuting his own figures.

I though we were just posting nonsense for fun.

I remember a comedy programme from 30 years past entitled, 'Soap'. No, not a mythical quest undertaken by Yahoos to move their souls closer to God. Anyways, Soap ended each week with the strap line, "Confused? You will be". The machinations of the Rangers Boardroom demand the Soap mind set and mantra.

Given the latest resignations, I have the answer in my professional past. Each day, the Parachute Regiment were insistent on a most necessary formal gathering, usually early morning. It was called a Muster Parade. I suggest Rangers adopt this concept reference Directors?