you think? king demanded murray be put on the board.

Sorry but I must of missed this release.

I am also sure it has been shown numerous times that when PM joined rangers there was debt, and it didn't start dropping till Lloyd's came in, but then again he was only a NED so had no control over anything David Murray done.

why are you using celtc style net debt figures?

what was the debt in September 2007?

boss has an article on rm giving debt at 49 million circa 2008. an article he stands by when questioned. rm seems to be down but i might post it later if i can be bothered.

As for the style of figures you would have to ask Boss, though why you would invoke celtic to deflect from your nonsensical assertions is for you to know, you obviously are unable to raise any validity for your propaganda I will leave you to be bothered.

The hollowness of your support is complete.

I think criticisms of PM (and King's) time on the oldco board are valid enough but have to be tempered with the realism that SDM controlled everything.

Does that make them suitable now? Maybe not but the one motivation you can rule out of their desire to be re-involved with Rangers is cash. That separates them quite clearly compared from some recent directors.

I think criticisms of PM (and King's) time on the oldco board are valid enough but have to be tempered with the realism that SDM controlled everything.

Does that make them suitable now? Maybe not but the one motivation you can rule out of their desire to be re-involved with Rangers is cash. That separates them quite clearly compared from some recent directors.

Honourable men resign when they realise they are but rubber stamp puppets.