Let's just hope matters are finally coming to a head and we can get back to being the club we used to be with stable foundations off the park and a winning team on it.

We seem to be getting there - slowly but surely.

But, to be honest, as the last two years have shown us anything could still happen.

Let's just hope matters are finally coming to a head and we can get back to being the club we used to be with stable foundations off the park and a winning team on it.

This all comes down to who you think is suitable to take charge. I can still see a lot of fighting and mud slinging if a certain bodies don't get their way, and don't expect the loser to just walk away silently either.

Guest Dummiesoot
Is RM still down? I expect people on there to call other Rangers fans scum but not on here.

A tad harsh on rm. There are some good posters on there and tbh the distrust and downright arrogance of many posters in many forums is a disgrace we all want the best for Rangers I hope some are nastier about it.