There is nothing really mystic in what he is saying or has said. "David - this guy Whyte is an imposter - get rid!" or "I'm worried that Whyte is still lurking in the shadows pulling strings" (aren't we all - can any of us be sure he isn't). Nothing mystic there for me, just a man who still cares.

"David - this guy Whyte is an imposter - get rid!"

"What evidence do you have?"

"None that I'm going to tell you."

"I'm worried that Whyte is still lurking in the shadows pulling strings"

"What evidence to you have."

You can't really base decisions on other people's hunches when they won't give you a reason for them.

AJ cares about his ego, he's not done much to show he really cares about Rangers.

TBH I still dont know how he fooled the majority! He looked and still looks a creep imo.

Ps.......Similar with Green & Co

At the time we were all desperate to get away from the bank running the club. How Walter and the team got 3IAR under those circumstances was a minor miracle.

How Walter and the team got 3IAR under those circumstances was a minor miracle.

That's actually a very valid point....Walter was probably working under stricter financial constraints than Ally is just now......yet still won major trophy's.

"David - this guy Whyte is an imposter - get rid!"

"What evidence do you have?"

"I'm worried that Whyte is still lurking in the shadows pulling strings"

"What evidence to you have."

You can't really base decisions on other people's hunches when they won't give you a reason for them.

AJ cares about his ego, he's not done much to show he really cares about Rangers.

We can agree to disagree.

That's actually a very valid point....Walter was probably working under stricter financial constraints than Ally is just now......yet still won major trophy's.

We didn't sign a player for almost 18 months and still won two titles, a league Cup and played in the Champions League. A phenomenal achievement looking back even if the football wasn't the prettiest.

No need to rewrite history when it is all there.

Although Johnston said the board was split on whether the Whyte deal would get over the finishing line, he added: “The board are reflective of my view which is, if we can get this thing right, it will be good.”

“I think he is a businessman who is very bright and I think he has been very strategic, historically, in how successful he has been. He has done it but keeps his cards very close to his chest. I could tell that his analysis was very enthusiastic but realistic. I would say that he is aspirational but realistic.”