Rangers' future has been complicated by conflict but peace can still break out

If I have the choice between King and the Easdales?

If i have the choice between King and Stockbridge?

If I have the choice between King and Green?

If I have the choiuce between King and Mather?

I'd choose King.

As for the choice between McColl and King, I wouldn't automatically go for McColl because of King's tax issues. McColl ran away before and is that really the sort of guy we want owning our club (if we are being hyper-choosy)? I haven't a clue what McColl's plans are and why someone with no apparent connection with he club is so keen to own us.

Apparently I've said enough about King; but McColl has never said he wanted to own us, on the contrary he was prepared to facilitate the fans owning the Club and is , I assume bank rolling (in terms of legal fees etc) the group that we have referred to as McCollCo. Wouldn't a more interesting question be about the motives/financial standing of the others that he is proposing?

That is not to say that I support the incumbents, far from it.

McColl has never said he wanted to own us, on the contrary he was prepared to facilitate the fans owning the Club and is , I assume bank rolling (in terms of legal fees etc) the group that we have referred to as McCollCo. Wouldn't a more interesting question be about the motives/financial standing of the others that he is proposing?

I'm as interested in McColl's motives. Why would someone who apparently doesn't support us be doing this?

I'm as interested in McColl's motives. Why would someone who apparently doesn't support us be doing this?

That is an equally good question.

I don't know about his current motives though I will try to find out.

What I do know is that in 2010 it was put across by his lawyers that he just wanted the fans to get control of the club, because it was the right or best thing for the future of the club. But it was never suggested that he was a supporter or that he wanted to invest personally, quite the contrary in fact. He did not (and one can only assume still does not) see it as a business in which he wants to invest.

But you are right it does seem very odd.

It may be no more than he was approached by certain people e.g. PM as someone who was known to have had an interest and the wherewithal and standing to do something about it.

Why any one would no want Dave King at the club baffles me.

The tax case in South Africa was not cut and dry by any means. Dave King has proven himself as a Rangers man previously and is willing to invest when the going get tough.

The only people who should be fearful of Dave King taking charge are Celtic fans.

Why any one would no want Dave King at the club baffles me.

The tax case in South Africa was not cut and dry by any means. Dave King has proven himself as a Rangers man previously and is willing to invest when the going get tough.

The only people who should be fearful of Dave King taking charge are Celtic fans.

Hence they will pull all the punches they can, just like they do with the Army stuff or wanting their club to take the SFA to UEFA. They are mental beyond repair.

The point is that King has (now) said that he's willing to come and/or invest. He will most likely do that, whether we want him or not. That is the most frustrating thing of it all ... you can't do much about it. Then again, that was the case with SDM, Whyte and all thereafter.

If Dave king wants to come in, all he has to do is start buying shares and force his way in. There is some 40% of shares out there that we are unsure about who owns, probably a lot of small investors.

thats one way in but by no means the only way.

nor is it the best way for rangers.

If Dave king wants to come in, all he has to do is start buying shares and force his way in.

King has previously stated that he doesn't want to do that - the money goes to individuals rather than the club. If he's spending money on RFC, he wants it to go to the club.