There you go lads, it was all done under provocation -

http://www.celticfc.net/newsstory?item=4847

Celtic Football Club Statement

By: Newsroom Staff on 07 Nov, 2013 18:07

CELTIC Football Club is currently investigating events in Amsterdam last night (Wednesday).

We have been informed that there are five individuals detained in Holland. We are not clear if they have any formal association with the Club, however, we will be liaising with the local authorities in Amsterdam, our own police and the British Consulate in order to fully understand events. We would stress that there is no excuse for any form of violent conduct.

In addition, we have received numerous complaints from Celtic supporters in relation to their treatment in Amsterdam, which we will also investigate fully.

There is no question that Celtic supporters have been subjected to a high degree of provocation. Last week, our supporters were the target of missiles being thrown from Ajax supporters at Celtic Park, a night where 300 seats were damaged within the stadium.

This was followed up by an organised attack on a group of Celtic supporters in Amsterdam on Tuesday, the night before the match. We have also received numerous individual reports of other attacks on our fans.

The Celtic travelling support has a magnificent reputation across Europe and our fans have visited major European cities over many years without incident. Once again the overwhelming majority of our supporters behaved impeccably.

Now they are bringing out the big guns. They must learn how to deny and deflect at school. This guy would make you puke ...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9013617/

Champions League: Celtic say they will investigate after arrests were made in Holland

Last Updated: November 7, 2013 6:37pm

 0 Celtic launch investigation after arrests made in Amsterdam

Celtic say they will investigate after arrests were made ahead of their Champions League group defeat to Ajax.

Violent disturbances in Amsterdam led to numerous arrests being made by Dutch police and the Scottish champions released a statement to say they had already begun probing into the events in Holland.

"Celtic Football Club is currently investigating events in Amsterdam last night (Wednesday).

"We have been informed that there are five individuals detained in Holland. We are not clear if they have any formal association with the Club, however, we will be liaising with the local authorities in Amsterdam, our own police and the British Consulate in order to fully understand events. We would stress that there is no excuse for any form of violent conduct.

"In addition, we have received numerous complaints from Celtic supporters in relation to their treatment in Amsterdam, which we will also investigate fully.

"There is no question that Celtic supporters have been subjected to a high degree of provocation. Last week, our supporters were the target of missiles being thrown from Ajax supporters at Celtic Park, a night where 300 seats were damaged within the stadium.

"This was followed up by an organised attack on a group of Celtic supporters in Amsterdam on Tuesday, the night before the match. We have also received numerous individual reports of other attacks on our fans.

"The Celtic travelling support has a magnificent reputation across Europe and our fans have visited major European cities over many years without incident. Once again the overwhelming majority of our supporters behaved impeccably."

Aston Villa manager Paul Lambert, who spent eight years with Celtic during his

playing career, said he was surprised by news of the arrests in Amsterdam.

He said: "I played for many years at Celtic and I never encountered any bother.

"I played in the UEFA Cup final and we took over maybe 80-90,000 to Seville and there was not one arrest while we were there.

"Knowing the club and the fans the way I do, I find it incredible (what has happened). I'm not sure they would have started anything.

"I know there was trouble in the first game at Parkhead and it might have spilled over from that.

"But if you look at Celtic over the past 30 years there has not been one bit of bother.

"So I would disagree with anybody thinking the Celtic fans would go out looking for trouble when they never do it."

SSN have now provided whimpering, grovelling septic slanted views that it was because of the provocation, it is a pathetic get out clause, using the ripping of seats by Ajax fans in the first game at their stadium as part of the build up to the poor septic fans beating up coppers!!

Liewell must be threatening law suits to every news paper/TV station because you'd think that their fans were angelically behaved. this is no paranoia this is media manipulation on a grand scale. Lambert must have had a few grand popped into his bank account by the chief news controller.

This video gives Lambert zero credibility, especially on 4mins 4secs.

Aye, but they were vicTIMS then to, Dallas was persecuting them and by fuck he paid for that game in the days after that,and even years after this game they did get him when he eventually got sacked from the SFA