My key points from the results are:

• Stockbridge getting voted back in is completely disgraceful.
  • The % of issued share capital which voted on resolutions 2 to 7 compared to the % which voted on the other resolutions is bizarre at best.
  • There appears to be anomalies in the results which point to very large numbers of votes being deemed as not having been validly cast.

Again can you provide me with evidence of this or is this more made up nonsense from the Paul Murray camp?

The story I heard was very different indeed.

It's not made up nonsense. It is very accurate. There are still a few people in PWC who know him very well.

• The % of issued share capital which voted on resolutions 2 to 7 compared to the % which voted on the other resolutions is bizarre at best.
  • There appears to be anomalies in the results which point to very large numbers of votes being deemed as not having been validly cast.

10m worth of shares is the round about figure. To be honest, they're probably shares owned by fans who never bothered to vote.

The total (Votes For + Votes Against + Votes Withheld) varies from a low of 56,870,770 (Res 7) to a high of 57,487,304 (Res 5).

That's out of a total issued of something like 65,100,000 (as near as I can figure out).

I can't think why the totals aren't the same for all the resolutions, but the differences aren't significant.

EDIT: Sorry, I see what you mean - the % of votes that were Withheld does vary pretty wildly. Hardly anyone Withheld their vote on the re-appointments yet between 6% and 12% did on the rest. Weird...

Edited by Thinker

I come back to a previous point.

When will we stop rallying round figureheads, whether the present board, DM, PM, DK or CG?

We should be rallying ourselves instead, and I see no reason why this is not a good time to rally universal support for some form of constitutional fan scrutiny of the board. This is entirely in line with good governance principles, and besides, it appears that there is a substantial block of shareholders who are still not represented.

Again can you provide me with evidence of this or is this more made up nonsense from the Paul Murray camp?

"Unfortunately I believe they have now stepped out of their comfort zones and are going to find that the everyday rules of business do not apply in the world of football and the media scrutiny they now face is like nothing they will ever have known in their professional lives" Irvine's own words - the meaning behind them is clear.

Perhaps you can be more specific. I know a few people in PwC including a couple of partners.