oh yeah that would be good.

bs listen guys i need you to take a pay cut.

sure brian hows that 100% bonus for directors looking. oh and the millions for your original investors how much of my pay cut is going back to them? any of it going to zeus on interest on a wonga loan?

laughable

oh yeah that would be good.

bs listen guys i need you to take a pay cut.

sure brian hows that 100% bonus for directors looking. oh and the millions for your original investors how much of my pay cut is going back to them? any of it going to zeus on interest on a wonga loan?

laughable

Unfortunately there are some fans more interested in getting Ally and players out as opposed to the SPIVS.

Unfortunately there are some fans more interested in getting Ally and players out as opposed to the SPIVS.

it's jack irvines latest diversionary target. but it's the board that will need to replace ally. it all comes back to the board.

they need to find the money and people to get us back on top.

we can get rid of all the fringe players they want. but if the likes of bell, law, black, wallace or mcleod go it just leaves us further away from where we need to be in 18 months time.

if wallace goes their will be justified uproar.

super is right we should be buying top players now or at latest next summer to bed them in for our first season back. not selling them.

it's jack irvines latest diversionary target. but it's the board that will need to replace ally. it all comes back to the board.

they need to find the money and people to get us back on top.

Yep lots of low count poster appearing demanding that players go and McCoist go. Ally's pay cut gets mentioned all the time. That shit bag Irvine is still at it, I wonder when Crucible will reappear under a new name