I'd rather we were able to stand on our two feet and not hope/need a bailout every couple of seasons.

2 crucial points being missed here I think.

(1) Which one do you think will come first - us needing a major cash injection before we hit Admin 2, or us finding a solution that allows us to 'stand on our own two feet' financially? I think we know the answer to that and that is why I welcome the right investor at this stage.

(2) There is this naive perception of Dave King as a 'sugar daddy' who will come in with his 'wads' and say (while chewing on a fat cigar and wearing a Stetson hat) "here you go boys - loadsa money!!". When the reality is King has clearly stated that he would "not invest again without signs of clear financial\fiscal governance". He also stated that there would have to be a structure in place to ensure that any investment would be made available "when it was needed to compete with our rivals across the city". For a guy who left Glasgow with a tenner and was once quoted as the "richest man in South Africa", who has been around Ibrox for decades in one shape or form, he doesn't half get treated like some 'new cowboy' who has rode over the horizon riding his horse backwards. It makes me laugh.

Bottom line is our financial model is unsustainable. The days of us spending £20m a summer and £30m a season in wages are gone.

We need to come up with a new way of building a title winning side through improved scouting and youth development. Other than maybe Peralta this season I can't see any example of our scouting system at work and under the present management structure I see no real youth development.

Bottom line is our financial model is unsustainable. The days of us spending £20m a summer and £30m a season in wages are gone.

We need to come up with a new way of building a title winning side through improved scouting and youth development. Other than maybe Peralta this season I can't see any example of our scouting system at work and under the present management structure I see no real youth development.

Not sure that's great example of a scouting system working.

We certainly never seem to find an unknown player of any real quality. I can't remember such a player in a long time.

It's generally always players fairly well known in the Scottish/UK game or players we play against.

That's because we don't have a proper scouting system.Neil Murray was chief scout until recently. Say no more !!!