Fergie stripped of captaincy

Care to enlighten those of us who aren't allowed to read the hallowed forum?

Le Guen seems to be losing it really, Ricksen, Bardsley, Ferguson - who's next? We don't need someone to be booting talent out the club, we need someone who can control the talent. It'll be a real kick in the teeth if the best Scottish player in years gets frozen out of our club.

Guest The_Rock

He might just have been dropped for the sqaud for the enxt game , the media arent reliable , still if it is true it is a shocker , Ferguson is more important to our team than Le Guen ..... in my oppinion .

Rumours of Ferguson's departure are rather premature at this stage.

Now, I think it's been pretty obvious for the last wee while that, despite Ferguson's excellent form, his relationship with the new manager hasn't been as positive as any of us would have liked. It's testament to both PLG and Ferguson that until now they had managed to keep their personal differences aside for the benefit of a team that can ill-afford to miss one of the SPL's best midfielders. Unfortunately, it seems that can no longer be done.

That's extremely disappointing and in many ways I sympathise with the manager, the player and - most importantly - the fans. As usual, it will be us that suffer from this problem and as many have alluded to in the last few years, our club has no structure and leader to avoid circumstances like these.

At this stage it's impossible to attribute the blame to either party but it's imperative that someone at the club (either Murray or Bain) should show some leadership, humilty and respect for our fans by explaining this issue while informing of us of what measures are being put in place to turn around our slump and improve the many areas in which or club is lacking behind. I believe that will happen but whether or not that will appease us all is another matter entirely.

PS: It's amazing how the supposedly vastly over-inflated 'crab' is suddenly hot property for certain SPL teams who have NO chance of signing him.

that thread on follow follow is a good read!

although frustrating that its suggesting things have been said and done that the fans have not been made aware of. saying that, its not a great idea to share all your inner secrets for the rest of the world to see.

was raging when story first broke, but calmed down, thought alot more about all aspects and will be waiting for the story to unfold...

in my opinion, the jury is still out on both parties involved, as neither's record has been perfect and each has done some rather questionable things...

I really hope I'm wrong, but at the moment we seem to be sliding down a slope which is going to end in us finding out that all the rumours we've been hearing (about player misbehaviour, disrespect for the manager, petulance etc) for the last year or so are true. Shocking if that's the case, but its starting to look like PLG has just taken the first step to sorting out some serious problems that have been going on for some time.

I bet we never find out the half of what's been going on.

Guest The_Rock

The leaderhsip has to start at the top , Murray has the power to sort the mess out or inform us of the situation , Ferguson , no matter how big a name , is just a player , and Le Guen is all over the shop at the moment , bleak times just now , worst in my lifetime of supporting Rangers anyway .