It makes no sense though for him to wield such power why not just put a director on the board.

Personally had I been the likes of Mather, Ashley or Laxey who have all put considerable amounts of their own money in I'd be telling them where to go!

depends what you were promised.

at least 2 of the 3 you mention have done very well out of rangers so far.

depends what you were promised.

at least 2 of the 3 you mention have done very well out of rangers so far.

Yes but like I say why give Irvine so much power?

Why not employ a decent PR firm? Or even fill the board with all your own guys?

At least with a decent PR firm releasing decent statements it would create the perception of we are in control and stability instead of the nonsense we have from all sides. It is the main reason there is so much uncertainty and no trust

If there is a puppet master what do they gain from driving the share price down? Unless they want it all, but then why did they not just buy all the shares when they had the chance during the share issue?

whoever is running the show clearly trusts irvine. or knows him.

perhaps the share price going down is just a by product of what they gain.

remember they can't possibly have to many shares. laxley are most at 13%

who cares if the shares you bought for 1p are at 35p or 70p if your making millions.

even given the sources previous tapes and confirmed documents?

I don't know of their providence, I just don't think they've a realistic ring to them. Do the Rangers board really name Mark Dingwall and discuss him, does he really appear on their agenda? With all the leaks they've had do they really still speak so frankly in emails? The one from Easedale reads like it was written by a feral child, I've some serious issues with him and his involvement with our club but does he really not have a secretary or even spellcheck?

I've no inside info on who posts these or why, they may well turn out to be true but my first instinct is they are fakes.

I don't know of their providence, I just don't think they've a realistic ring to them. Do the Rangers board really name Mark Dingwall and discuss him, does he really appear on their agenda? With all the leaks they've had do they really still speak so frankly in emails? The one from Easedale reads like it was written by a feral child, I've some serious issues with him and his involvement with our club but does he really not have a secretary or even spellcheck?

I've no inside info on who posts these or why, they may well turn out to be true but my first instinct is they are fakes.

i think they would yes. followfollow has power.

I've never believed these are all genuine either.

I think there's been a smart mix of real stuff and forgeries.

What I've never been able to understand is why no one - apart from Murray apparently - has bothered trying to put a stop to the release of any real material.

If it was affecting me, I would be fizzing, and would have it stopped promptly.

Have you missed the massed deletions of the various scribd documents and imgur images etc along with the various twitter accounts being blocked?

Forlan has a good point here bluebear. If I'm not mistaken Field Fisher Waterhouse under instruction from Green & co (and then the almost non-existent Rangers board being instructed by Daniel Stewart and Irvine before the new Directors were appointed pre-AGM) were having masses of leaked documents and emails posted online by CharlotteF' taken down from both the scribd and imgur hosting sites on legal grounds.

Obviously Green & co instructing solicitors such as FFW to go after the leaked documents and have them taken down as well as try to stop the person or people leaking them doesn't automatically tell us that all of the docs, emails etc were real, but it does tell us they were taking the matter seriously enough to spend considerable amounts of money on legal fees to have the information taken down.

Having read a lot of the leaked docs and emails myself, I have to say that there's only been a relatively small percentage of it (some emails) which I've doubted and would question in terms of whether it was genuine or not, but overall I think a massive percentage of the info released by CF has been real and I think it's exactly because it's been real (and rather damaging for certain parties) that the solicitors Field Fisher Waterhouse were instructed to take ongoing action.

Edit - Just to add that the FFW instructions to legally go after the CF leaks was (and probably still is) running in parallel to a completely separate legal campaign whereby Biggart Baillie were instructed to go after Rangers forums, blogs and fans making remarks about directors and the board. I doubt very much if Biggart Baillie had someone trolling through Rangers forums, blogs, twitter conversations etc, but it may be the case that one or two of Irvine's attack dogs or MH minions were doing it and reporting anything they saw which they thought they could use for PR purposes like the supposed threats towards Stockbridge and stuff like that.

Edited by Zappa
typo

Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham have both been discussed inside as Ibrox as bears needing banned, apparently. Think Leggo is also on the list.

Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham have both been discussed inside as Ibrox as bears needing banned, apparently. Think Leggo is also on the list.

I think that banning supporters for having opinions, and an audience, would be the stupidest move that the board could make.

It would make it extremely easy to criticise the board and portray them as antagonistic to the support in general.

Edited by ranger_syntax

I think that banning supporters for having opinions, and an audience, would be the stupidest move that the board could make.

It would make it very extremely easy to criticise the board and portray them as antagonistic to the support in general.

Agree. I dare say they know it too. What it does tell us is how much respect they have for Mark and Chris' sizeable audience and influence.