I've never believed these are all genuine either.

I think there's been a smart mix of real stuff and forgeries.

What I've never been able to understand is why no one - apart from Murray apparently - has bothered trying to put a stop to the release of any real material.

If it was affecting me, I would be fizzing, and would have it stopped promptly.

What Murray? I know before CF appeared he was emailing PM looking for quotes based on the leaked info. PM fired them straight across to BDO and has avoided CF stuff.

I always wondered how to spell yous/youse/you's.

Does Mr Sandy Easdale suffer from Dysgraphia or some similar learning disability that prevents the use of the "d" in the past tense as in exclude/excluded or include/included?

The point is that probably all three versions are wrong as it is from spoken English at best. That aside I wouldn't be surprised if that mail is hoax stuff to discredit Easdale further (and by the looks of it successfully).

The point is that probably all three versions are wrong as it is from spoken English at best. That aside I wouldn't be surprised if that mail is hoax stuff to discredit Easdale further (and by the looks of it successfully).

I was trying to be sarcastic, obviously unsuccessfully; but if any of those versions are correct it certainly can't be "you's".

Much to my surprise "yous" or "youse" are given as correct, albeit not standard, here http://www.thefreedictionary.com/yous but being a Southerner, I think I'll go for you-all or the possessive you-all's often abbreviated to y'all or y'all's or the plural all-you-all abbreviated to all y'all for which I assume the possessive would be all-you-all's and for which I am not going to attempt an abbreviation :facepalm:

I've never believed these are all genuine either.

I think there's been a smart mix of real stuff and forgeries.

What I've never been able to understand is why no one - apart from Murray apparently - has bothered trying to put a stop to the release of any real material.

If it was affecting me, I would be fizzing, and would have it stopped promptly.

Have you missed the massed deletions of the various scribd documents and imgur images etc along with the various twitter accounts being blocked?

As unpalatable as it is to stomach the stuff is real enough (though often edited in some fashion or another), the first post by that account to the scribd document is whoever is behind it laying down a marker as he (or even she) knew what was coming would stretch credulity.

everyone said the tapes weren't true when transcribed then they were released and were of course 100% true. given cf has tapes of green whyte and stockbridge etc. you can be very sure this stuff is genuine.

OK, GS, I'm listening.

Taking that further, what does CF represent? What sort of political view? Pro-Rangers or anti-Rangers?