There's a big difference between what happens in the Ibrox Boardroom and a rather unimportant website

Is there?

So a rather unimportant website that controls £250,000 of fans money does not matter?

That's an issue for the members of that organisation

And as I said as a member of "that" organisation",

" they still have not emailed me to explain why there have been so many resignations from the board recently."

I would appreciate an email that explains what has been going on and if there is in fact a police investigation into matters surrounding the board of the RST and in particular MD.

As a member I do not think that is too much to ask do you?

Kind of ironic considering one of the three mentioned takes great pleasure in banning people for asking simple questions on his forum.

I also do not remember hearing how the RST investigation has turned out and as a member they still have not emailed me to explain why there have been so many resignations from the board recently.

These so called leaks wouldn't be helping to divert attention away from any other issues would they?

" they still have not emailed me to explain why there have been so many resignations from the board recently."

I would appreciate an email that explains what has been going on and if there is in fact a police investigation into matters surrounding the board of the RST and in particular MD.

I'm sure it is fascinating for any critics of the RST but I'm not sure what it has to do with the idea of Rangers banning supporters who criticise the board.

Kind of ironic considering one of the three mentioned takes great pleasure in banning people for asking simple questions on his forum.

I also do not remember hearing how the RST investigation has turned out and as a member they still have not emailed me to explain why there have been so many resignations from the board recently.

These so called leaks wouldn't be helping to divert attention away from any other issues would they?

1. Investigate what? It's over and down to two individuals and the coppers. Sweet fuck all to do with RST, so hard lines!

2. Leaks? Board know were the leaks were and the individuals concerned walked away in shame. They have to live with themselves.

3. Stop being a daft conspiracy theorist. And if you're a member then PM me your membership number or to plg. Something tells me you're full of shite.

I'm not a member so it's none of my business.

1. Investigate what? It's over and down to two individuals and the coppers. Sweet fuck all to do with RST, so hard lines!

2. Leaks? Board know were the leaks were and the individuals concerned walked away in shame. They have to live with themselves.

3. Stop being a daft conspiracy theorist. And if you're a member then PM me your membership number or to plg. Something tells me you're full of shite.

Sorry, but he does have a point.

1. There were on-line comments that there was to be an internal RST investigation. Why has this not happened?

2. If there were leaks, are the members not entitled to know this? Should people not be named? There seems to have been a lot of resignations recently and any or all are now being tarred with suspicion.

3. The members should be told who is on the board and who has resigned. The members do not have a clue as to who thecurrent board members are. There is nothing on the website about it that I can see, and members should not have to PM board members to find out who is actually on the board at the moment.

Sorry, but he does have a point.

1. There were on-line comments that there was to be an internal RST investigation. Why has this not happened?

2. If there were leaks, are the members not entitled to know this? Should people not be named? There seems to have been a lot of resignations recently and any or all are now being tarred with suspicion.

3. The members should be told who is on the board and who has resigned. The members do not have a clue as to who thecurrent board members are. There is nothing on the website about it that I can see, and members should not have to PM board members to find out who is actually on the board at the moment.

Agree with this, one email is not enough.