I think that banning supporters for having opinions, and an audience, would be the stupidest move that the board could make.

It would make it very extremely easy to criticise the board and portray them as antagonistic to the support in general.

Too late in terms of risking antagonism (or portraying an image of it) with their actions. They've already well and truly gone down that path when 'they' (whoever 'they' actually are?) instructed solicitors to start threatening fans and websites over the discussion of one of Leggo's articles and also other matters. Then of course, there's the despicable cases of them reporting Rangers fans to the police for incidents which they alleged were either criminal or likely to incite. They even had the audacity to advertise their grassing of our own fans for false crimes on the official site. Some of our fans once came up with the phrase "the enemy within" and now we know what it really means.

Too late in terms of risking antagonism (or portraying an image of it) with their actions. They've already well and truly gone down that path when 'they' (whoever 'they' actually are?) instructed solicitors to start threatening fans and websites over the discussion of one of Leggo's articles and also other matters. Then of course, there's the despicable cases of them reporting Rangers fans to the police for incidents which they alleged were either criminal or likely to incite. They even had the audacity to advertise their grassing of our own fans for false crimes on the official site. Some of our fans once came up with the phrase "the enemy within" and now we know what it really means.

It makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings at ibrox. I am still not totally convinced Whyte just handed over all the power to Green

It makes you wonder who is really pulling the strings at ibrox. I am still not totally convinced Whyte just handed over all the power to Green

It's certainly a tangled web our club finds itself in.

Mark Dingwall and Chris Graham have both been discussed inside as Ibrox as bears needing banned, apparently. Think Leggo is also on the list.

How do you know that? That's alarming if true, if you are going to become a director of a football club then you must expect criticism from supporters.

It's a pet hate however what annoys me greatly about Easdale's email is he can't spell Rangers with a capital R.

Irrelevant in the grand scheme however as said it's a pet hate of mine.

I think I've missed the bit about reporting Rangers fans to the police but point taken.

With regard to discussion of Leggo's articles I think that is a problem but just not on the same level as banning fans from attending matches.

I think I've missed the bit about reporting Rangers fans to the police but point taken.

Here's just one example that's been officially reported. The following was published on the official Rangers site on 27 Sept' - http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/5177-club-statement

From what I heard, the initial part was exaggerated, twisted nonsense about comments on FF that were harmless and not intended as a threat or to incite anything, while the last sentence/paragraph actually refers to reporting fans to the police due to the Sons of Struth meeting in the Louden the same night (IIRC).

I think that banning supporters for having opinions, and an audience, would be the stupidest move that the board could make.

It would make it extremely easy to criticise the board and portray them as antagonistic to the support in general.

Kind of ironic considering one of the three mentioned takes great pleasure in banning people for asking simple questions on his forum.

I also do not remember hearing how the RST investigation has turned out and as a member they still have not emailed me to explain why there have been so many resignations from the board recently.

These so called leaks wouldn't be helping to divert attention away from any other issues would they?

Kind of ironic considering one of the three mentioned takes great pleasure in banning people for asking simple questions on his forum.

I also do not remember hearing how the RST investigation has turned out and as a member they still have not emailed me to explain why there have been so many resignations from the board recently.

These so called leaks wouldn't be helping to divert attention away from any other issues would they?

There's a big difference between what happens in the Ibrox Boardroom and a rather unimportant website