17 years ago...

Not saying they're angels but what exactly have they done wrong since being involved with us?

Turn it round and ask just what have they brought to the board and to the club and what have they done to demonstrate that they are part of the solution and not part of the problem?

Turn it round and ask just what have they brought to the board and to the club and what have they done to demonstrate that they are part of the solution and not part of the problem?

I dont have a clue, they're very private and never reveal their intentions and I dont know what goes on behind closed doors so I'm not in a position to answer that, nor are you.

Fancy answering my question instead of answering with a question?

Rumours being started by fans of the scum being spread as fact by people with an agenda against them. Until proved otherwise they have no substance and is just people who want them to fail troublemaking. I mean, money laundering? :lol: Come on, as if someone in the position they're in would do this.

SOS should hand their heads in shame, they're a disgrace.

What 'position' is it you think people who launder money are in then? Run private cabs maybe, perhaps practicing lawyers, senior and respected bankers perhaps?

Seems lots of different professions can get caught up in illegality.

I dont have a clue, they're very private and never reveal their intentions and I dont know what goes on behind closed doors so I'm not in a position to answer that, nor are you.

Fancy answering my question instead of answering with a question?

What would be the point you just said I'm not in a position to answer?!

Rumours being started by fans of the scum being spread as fact by people with an agenda against them. Until proved otherwise they have no substance and is just people who want them to fail troublemaking. I mean, money laundering? :lol: Come on, as if someone in the position they're in would do this.

SOS should hand their heads in shame, they're a disgrace.

You really don't know what you're talking about. I'd heard most of the Easdale stories long before they were ever involved with the club and they didn't come from Celtic fans.

What would be the point you just said I'm not in a position to answer?!

I said you dont have a clue if they're doing anything behind closed doors that is good for us.

You seem to have a problem with them, obviously you have a reason for this and aren't basing this on silly wee rumours...Surely it's an easy question to answer?

You really don't know what you're talking about. I'd heard most of the Easdale stories long before they were ever involved with the club and they didn't come from Celtic fans.

You'll finally be able to clear this whole thing up and reveal to us all what they've done wrong. then. :)

I meant in such a public role where they're under scrutiny all the time.

You mean like the scrutiny Whyte was under all the time in such a public role?

Apparently the Ticketus deal, non payment of VAT, PAYE and NIC's were all just Timmy rumours.