Under scrutiny from who? You're confusing being spoken about on message-boards with forensic business investigations it seems. Craig Whyte managed to put us into administration, SDM mananged to sell us to a conman, that the kind of scrutiny you mean then?

Was SDM forced into selling?

:lol: he's had a bit more than one chance

You sill haven't answered my question, a cynic might think it's because you cant. :)

Oh I'm sure Frankie would welcome one of Peter Watson's missives if I did......;)

But hey don't let that stop you from enlightening us about what exactly are the qualities that the not so righteous brothers bring to Rangers

Oh I'm sure Frankie would welcome one of Peter Watson's missives if I did......;)

But hey don't let that stop you from enlightening us about what exactly are the qualities that the not so righteous brothers bring to Rangers

I'm not pro Easdale though, I just think they deserve the benefit of the doubt until it's proved they've done wrong.

You and everyone else is hanging them out to dry for no reason.

I've asked several times in this thread what have they done wrong but not one of you will answer because you cant and you're all pushing an agenda.

I'm not pro Easdale though, I just think they deserve the benefit of the doubt until it's proved they've done wrong.

Ah the same logic that was used against those warning that Whyte was c*&t!

You and everyone else is hanging them out to dry for no reason.

Enlighten me then, show me exactly what qualities they bring to the the Rangers boardroom, the floor is yours.

Will the future funding of Rangers involve Sandy putting his hand behind the sofa and pulling out a carrier bag stuffed with cash or will he go to the fridge for some stolen computer parts?

I've asked several times in this thread what have they done wrong but not one of you will answer because you cant and you're all pushing an agenda.

Practice what you preach then ....:)