Well, once the term "board" is flung into the fray, I take a step back and ask who? Next to all people who did wrong have been out of the back door for some time now. There is just one utterly dubious character who's been there all along, Stockbridge. I would assume that he's now in close contact with a decent enough CEO in terms of Wallace. Sandy Easdale has been there a while, but whether he has anything to say is another matter. Whether he has anything to say in the running of the club now, as Somers and Wallace have taken over, is up to debate. If you read the stuff in papers and on boards, you get the feeling that some shadowy figure or company is pulling all the strings. As long as Green and Ahmad where there, that might have been the case. Yet, does anyone on here really assumes that Somers and Wallace are not acting their own? That someone with a "big" sharehold like Sandy Easdale (what has, he 12%?) is pulling the strings 8and if so, which)?

Unless we get some clarity, nothing is fine and well. Whether we get that clarity is very much open to debate though, and not just for "hush-hush" and SPIV reasons.

The Easdales have more than enough influence and have been around long enough to be complicit and culpable in the board shenanigans and have yet done nothing to show that they are good for the club.

Somers has already shown he is singing from the same hymn sheet as previous board members and has been trying desperately to cover up what are at best boardroom errors and at worst, corruption. He speaks with forked tongue and shown he can't be trusted.

Wallace is the only one that has shown any appearance of integrity and putting the club first, although he may just be better at playing the game.

[h=5]It saddens me to notify you that until proper legal advise can be obtained then the Sons of Struth facebook page will shortly be taken down for an undisclosed amount of time.

This is solely due to the amount of correspondence received from Levy McRae regarding their clients Mr & Mr Easdale and the claims made within these emails.

14 emails have been received within the last 24 hours and even outside normal business hours e.g. 7.11am and 9.34pm and most hold me personally responsible for the posts of others.

I have to look after myself legally at this time and until proper and full legal advise is taken I cant leave myself open to threat of action against me.

The page will have to remain open only until I return home and have access to my laptop as I am unsure how to deactivate from my phone

regards

Craig[/h]

How about illegally attempting to circumvent the democratic process of electing board members? Then there's the machiavellian tactics over the call for the EGM to delay as long as possible and water down the threat from the requisitioners. The attempt to bring in self serving resolutions on share issuing. The complicity in the paying the bulk of the IPO money to those involved in the rescuing and refinancing of the club. The lack of respect and engagement with the fans. Complicity in the lies and spin that continuously come out of Ibrox and in employing Toxic Jack.

And that's just a fraction of what we know about, never mind the stuff we don't.

If you don't get any of that then I can't see how you can be a Rangers fan.

Agree with everything except your last sentence Cal because I don't think we can fairly call people out on whether or not they're a Rangers fan based on their support/non-support of the owners or people in the boardroom. Too many fans were willing to buy into the bullshit and lies from Whyte and then Green & co for any such assumptions to have credibility. It works both ways too because over the past 6 months there's been some supporters of the board and status quo in general (not many here on Gersnet) trying to insinuate that fans who are against the board aren't real fans, but these leaps are divisive and unnecessary. You don't have to support or not support the current boardroom incumbents or regime at any given time to be a Rangers fan. This point should be a given and not need spelling out as well.

From SOS.

I have just "unpublished" the page until we receive full legal advise

This has been arranged by a friend of SoS and top quality advise will be assured

Thank you for your support

Craig