I mean, money laundering? :lol:

You act as if it's a ridiculous thought, but it's not at all because such activity is commonplace throughout our society. In some cases it might be stranger if they weren't doing it, than if they were. Does that make it acceptable for people in positions of power at Ibrox though?

Ah the same logic that was used against those warning that Whyte was c*&t!

Enlighten me then, show me exactly what qualities they bring to the the Rangers boardroom, the floor is yours.

Will the future funding of Rangers involve Sandy putting his hand behind the sofa and pulling out a carrier bag stuffed with cash or will he go to the fridge for some stolen computer parts?

Practice what you preach then ....:)

I've already told you I don't know what qualities they bring to the Rangers board, I don't know what they're doing behind closed doors. They might be doing a wonderful job. They might be doing a terrible job. None of us know yet you hate them.

You still haven't told me what they've done wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You act as if it's a ridiculous thought, but it's not at all because such activity is commonplace throughout our society. In some cases it might be stranger if they weren't doing it, than if they were. Does that make it acceptable for people in positions of power at Ibrox though?

Just because it happens doesn't mean we should be accusing them of doing it.

You're stating it as if it's a fact.

I've already told you I don't know what qualities they bring to the Rangers board, I don't know what they're doing behind closed doors. They might be doing a wonderful job. They might be doing a terrible job. None of us know yet you hate them.

You still haven't told me what they've done wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you on commission from Levy and McRae?

After receiving another letter from Prof Watson, solicitor advocate of Levy & McCrae acting on behalf of Mr & Mr Easdale plus numerous emails from Prof Watson this evening may I ask that until I am able to obtain legal advise, would all posters please refrain from discussing Alexander or James Easdale until the position can be properly evaluated. Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/SonsOfStruth

Just because it happens doesn't mean we should be accusing them of doing it.

You're stating it as if it's a fact.

No, I asked a hypothetical question. For you to say that I stated something as a fact demonstrates a severe lack of basic understanding & knowledge.

After receiving another letter from Prof Watson, solicitor advocate of Levy & McCrae acting on behalf of Mr & Mr Easdale plus numerous emails from Prof Watson this evening may I ask that until I am able to obtain legal advise, would all posters please refrain from discussing Alexander or James Easdale until the position can be properly evaluated. Thank you

Why call them the Kray twins?

Am I correct in assuming that your post is a copy of something on the SOS FB page; please excuse me as I am old fashioned (as well as old) and don't have a FB account and don't really understand how it works.

Or is this statement aimed at Gesnet users or perhaps both?

Can I respectfully suggest that if you are copying from elsewhere you put the quote in italics or in quotation marks.