Fishing for someone to say something that will prompt Levy and McRae to send another letter - for a fee of course!

What do you mean by that?

I'm asking what they've done wrong because everyone on here has something against them yet in their time at Rangers as far as I can see they've done fuck all to justify this hatred.

The whole board have done wrong and these two are part of the board, how any Rangers fan can even contemplate giving these SPIVS any kind of support is beyond me?.

Can anyone tell me where all the money has gone?, can anyone tell me what the current board do well for the sake of Rangers?, can anyone tell me why this current board will not correspond with the fans?, can anyone tell me why Stockbridge is still in a job considering he is responsible for the cash flowing out of Ibrox?, can anyone tell me what our long term plan for us securing our future is?.

Are the Easdales part of the board?.

Timmy rumours that were all over the national press. Not quite the same as the SOS facebook page and some scum fans on twitter.

If I remember correctly the Whyte rumours that you refer to didn't come out in the national press until sometime after they were widely known. They didn't make the national press until it was too late.

Given our recent history we should realise the importance of being vigilant.

I come on here for some sanity and truth about the days events, and Ryan's here.

I hope his ban from RM is temporary.

The Easdale interview before Christmas was enough for me. He made Whyte look like a confident, honest man. Am I allowed to say that, without fear of a lawyers letter?

No, I asked a hypothetical question. For you to say that I stated something as a fact demonstrates a severe lack of basic understanding & knowledge.

To be fair to RG193, there was a very strong implication in what you said:

In some cases it might be stranger if they weren't doing it, than if they were. Does that make it acceptable for people in positions of power at Ibrox though?

and he didn't say you stated it as a fact, he said

as if it's a fact
which is not quite the same thing.

Am I correct in assuming that your post is a copy of something on the SOS FB page; please excuse me as I am old fashioned (as well as old) and don't have a FB account and don't really understand how it works.

Or is this statement aimed at Gesnet users or perhaps both?

Can I respectfully suggest that if you are copying from elsewhere you put the quote in italics or in quotation marks.

It is as a consequence of comments on the SOS Facebook page BH - and the warning is directed at those who post on it.

Am I correct in assuming that your post is a copy of something on the SOS FB page; please excuse me as I am old fashioned (as well as old) and don't have a FB account and don't really understand how it works.

Or is this statement aimed at Gesnet users or perhaps both?

Can I respectfully suggest that if you are copying from elsewhere you put the quote in italics or in quotation marks.

I thought the link to SOS FB page was a big hint?