What do you mean by that?

I'm asking what they've done wrong because everyone on here has something against them yet in their time at Rangers as far as I can see they've done fuck all to justify this hatred.

Not everyone has something against them. The Easdales, or at least Sandy has had conflicts with the law and are not held in high regard by some who know how they work/-ed. Be that as it may, I refrain from calling them SPIVS or the like for the time being. There is a considerable amount of distrust after Whyte, Ahmad, and Green, though only time will tell whether the Easdales will have to be tarred with the same brush.

You would hope that the current board, and especially Somers and Wallace will double check the missing money and in due course tell where it ended up, or at least stop the flow in that apparent dubious channels. For the time being, we will have to wait and see.

I've already told you I don't know what qualities they bring to the Rangers board, I don't know what they're doing behind closed doors. They might be doing a wonderful job. They might be doing a terrible job. None of us know yet you hate them.

You still haven't told me what they've done wrong. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about illegally attempting to circumvent the democratic process of electing board members? Then there's the machiavellian tactics over the call for the EGM to delay as long as possible and water down the threat from the requisitioners. The attempt to bring in self serving resolutions on share issuing. The complicity in the paying the bulk of the IPO money to those involved in the rescuing and refinancing of the club. The lack of respect and engagement with the fans. Complicity in the lies and spin that continuously come out of Ibrox and in employing Toxic Jack.

And that's just a fraction of what we know about, never mind the stuff we don't.

If you don't get any of that then I can't see how you can be a Rangers fan.

How about illegally attempting to circumvent the democratic process of electing board members? Then there's the machiavellian tactics over the call for the EGM to delay as long as possible and water down the threat from the requisitioners. The attempt to bring in self serving resolutions on share issuing. The complicity in the paying the bulk of the IPO money to those involved in the rescuing and refinancing of the club. The lack of respect and engagement with the fans. Complicity in the lies and spin that continuously come out of Ibrox and in employing Toxic Jack.

And that's just a fraction of what we know about, never mind the stuff we don't.

If you don't get any of that then I can't see how you can be a Rangers fan.

You've got me I'm not a Rangers fan because I don't share your opinion. :lol:

Not everyone has something against them. The Easdales, or at least Sandy has had conflicts with the law and are not held in high regard by some who know how they work/-ed. Be that as it may, I refrain from calling them SPIVS or the like for the time being. There is a considerable amount of distrust after Whyte, Ahmad, and Green, though only time will tell whether the Easdales will have to be tarred with the same brush.

You would hope that the current board, and especially Somers and Wallace will double check the missing money and in due course tell where it ended up, or at least stop the flow in that apparent dubious channels. For the time being, we will have to wait and see.

I agree with every word you've said there, as I stated before I'm not pro the Easdales at all, I just think they deserve a chance. Guilty until proven innocent seems to be the way it works these days though.

You've got me I'm not a Rangers fan because I don't share your opinion. :lol:

Who said anything about opinion? I pretty much said you can't be a Rangers fan if you can't see the highly publicised facts over the club and fans being treated badly. That's the one opinion I gave and looking at it, it seems very reasonable. I'll agree you are a fan of the Rangers board.

You repeatedly asked the question and have just ignored some answers and tried to deflect from them with an irrelevant tangent - in my opinion that is tantamount to trolling. Just what real point are you trying to make?

I agree with every word you've said there, as I stated before I'm not pro the Easdales at all, I just think they deserve a chance. Guilty until proven innocent seems to be the way it works these days though.

When a board do something, those on the board are automatically guilty. They have been given a chance and have received a negative reaction to what they did and how they did it.

In what way can they be innocent? People are allowed their opinions and there is plenty of stuff to object to from the current board.

How many chances do you give to someone who is running your club in a way you detest?

When a board do something, those on the board are automatically guilty. They have been given a chance and have received a negative reaction to what they did and how they did it.

In what way can they be innocent? People are allowed their opinions and there is plenty of stuff to object to from the current board.

How many chances do you give to someone who is running your club in a way you detest?

Well, once the term "board" is flung into the fray, I take a step back and ask who? Next to all people who did wrong have been out of the back door for some time now. There is just one utterly dubious character who's been there all along, Stockbridge. I would assume that he's now in close contact with a decent enough CEO in terms of Wallace. Sandy Easdale has been there a while, but whether he has anything to say is another matter. Whether he has anything to say in the running of the club now, as Somers and Wallace have taken over, is up to debate. If you read the stuff in papers and on boards, you get the feeling that some shadowy figure or company is pulling all the strings. As long as Green and Ahmad where there, that might have been the case. Yet, does anyone on here really assumes that Somers and Wallace are not acting their own? That someone with a "big" sharehold like Sandy Easdale (what has, he 12%?) is pulling the strings 8and if so, which)?

Unless we get some clarity, nothing is fine and well. Whether we get that clarity is very much open to debate though, and not just for "hush-hush" and SPIV reasons.

Was SDM forced into selling?

I've no idea. Whether he was forced or not he still did it despite the 'scrutiny' that our directors are apparently under. It'd be laughable if it wasn't so serious.