as foraln has already said no one can buy enough shares at this price to make any difference.

it's like saying now is a good time to buy my house while prices are low. it's true but i am not selling.

Whats the difference buying at 27p compared to say 47p? and dont say 20p lol

my point is the current price may be 27p but no one is selling at that price. or not enough to make a difference.

I haven't been following the total numbers sold until the end of last week but that's 200,000 or so sold in the last two trading days and the momentum seems to be gathering; a couple of weeks of that and it will become millions.

I know the trades and volumes are very small but 8 times as many shares were sold as were bought today which is why the price keeps going down.

So long as there are more sellers than buyers the price will keep going down; simple economics.