There's no point in us being awkward or pedantic about it now GS. We wanted the board to get rid of him ASAP and they've done that. I think most of us would much rather have seen the shareholders get rid of him earlier, maybe even at the AGM, but it's done now and there's more important things to focus on than whether Stockbridge got a hundred grand too much (or whatever) in his pay-off.

How would the shareholders have got rid of him at the AGM ? They could have not voted for him as a director but that doesnt terminate his employment contract.

we better be more than competing with celtc in a lot less than 5 years

What he said does not exclude this ... and said that there needs to be a 5-year plan that covers us getting back to competing with Celtic at the top of the SPL and playing European football and growing the business in line with that plan.

I disagree because it's symptomatic and is a continuation of previous mistakes. Wallace has just done what Stockbridge did when Mather wanted to leave and what Mather did when green did. Pay offs to original investors are already more than player wages and this is just more. Indeed pay offs to directors now sit at between 1 and 1.5 million.

I completely agree with you in principal, but we don't yet know the actual terms on which Stockbridge left, do we?