We will maintain discussion with the CEO to determine the next steps and respect his request for a bit of time and space to complete the 120-day review of all aspects of the business.

Just as I predicted at #14 "His basic stance will be I am not even half way through my 120-day review; I'll meet you again after that. "

A clever man, he appears to have asked more questions than he answered.

How would the shareholders have got rid of him at the AGM ? They could have not voted for him as a director but that doesnt terminate his employment contract.

The shareholders not voting for him as a director at the AGM would have probably forced his removal even quicker, but if not, it would have at least made it more inevitable than what they left us with.

What a waste of time, should have just exchanged emails for that level of non info.

All very well asking for time as a new CEO in normal circumstances. We are not in normal circumstances. If time is so precious yesterday was a day of it wasted.

What a waste of time, should have just exchanged emails for that level of non info.

All very well asking for time as a new CEO in normal circumstances. We are not in normal circumstances. If time is so precious yesterday was a day of it wasted.

You do get slightly irked at the level of contempt shown for the paying customer.

Urgent 120 day plan! Must focus on that! Except...he took a Christmas holiday out of the country. People are entitled to holidays, I have no beef with that. It only gets annoying when the great 120 day review is trotted out when it suits, but can be put on hold for a sunshine break when it suits as well. It's either super urgent, in which case Xmas should have been spent ripping through the paperwork with precious few other distractions, or it can wait and we should be getting rather better answers about the short & long term.

Maybe the last few years have just left a fug of complete suspicion and paranoia swirling around anyone at the club with a tie, but I'm not thrilled so far with Mr Wallace.

Maybe the last few years have just left a fug of complete suspicion and paranoia swirling around anyone at the club with a tie, but I'm not thrilled so far with Mr Wallace.

Aha. Now, just for comparison, which CEO et al left you thrilled these last ... say 20 years? (And for the sake of it, name a non-Rangers football CEO as well.)

NB: Who is to say that he took a complete Rangers black-out over x-mas?

Aha. Now, just for comparison, which CEO et al left you thrilled these last ... say 20 years? (And for the sake of it, name a non-Rangers football CEO as well.)

NB: Who is to say that he took a complete Rangers black-out over x-mas?

I was perfectly happy with David Murray until he sold to Craig Whyte.

Given that I was happy to cheer us on to mucho successo, I'm not about to start bleating now, after the fact, that a worldwide economic slump left us shafted.

As to other clubs, the lad at Southampton, and the boss of Swansea, are figures we can only dream of. Over your way, Hoeness and/or Beckenbauer seem able to generate success, not forgetting, closer to home, the behemoth of integrity and decency that is Turnbull Hutton.

NB: He mentioned himself in some interview or other that he hadn't dealt with something or other because he was away. It was probably very minor, but I dislike the way the 120 excuse comes up in order to say nothing, but doesn't apply when it's time for the gluhwein.

I was perfectly happy with David Murray until he sold to Craig Whyte.

Given that I was happy to cheer us on to mucho successo, I'm not about to start bleating now, after the fact, that a worldwide economic slump left us shafted.

As to other clubs, the lad at Southampton, and the boss of Swansea, are figures we can only dream of. Over your way, Hoeness and/or Beckenbauer seem able to generate success, not forgetting, closer to home, the behemoth of integrity and decency that is Turnbull Hutton.

NB: He mentioned himself in some interview or other that he hadn't dealt with something or other because he was away. It was probably very minor, but I dislike the way the 120 excuse comes up in order to say nothing, but doesn't apply when it's time for the gluhwein.

That's its whole point though, surely? To put off the bluff until just around season ticket renewal time. then to come up with something that sounds good/plausible without enough time for people to see through it before renewing.