Well, if you are a man like Prior (who has seen the figures), would you support a board and buy shares of a club that is, if we go by the media opinion, about to go bust? Obviously, he could just be another of these "SPIVS" looking to make a quick buck, for fun more than anything.

When did he see the figures?

No I doubt any of us have, the findings were made pretty clear however through the media etc. You think Malcolm Murray wouldn't have shouted it from the rooftops if the report concluded Green was Whyte's mate?

I'm sure when it finally gets leaked it will be found not to contain the exoneration you claim.

I'm sure when it finally gets leaked it will be found not to contain the exoneration you claim.

Did the SFA, in the interest of proving that Whyte - whom they had previously banned as an individual who should not be involved with any team in Scottish football - had no connection with anyone at Rangers, request to see this report? Subsequently did they take no action? Surely this implies that there was no proven connection between Green and Whyte, otherwise they would have conducted their own investigation.

Did the SFA, in the interest of proving that Whyte - whom they had previously banned as an individual who should not be involved with any team in Scottish football - had no connection with anyone at Rangers, request to see this report? Subsequently did they take no action? Surely this implies that there was no proven connection between Green and Whyte, otherwise they would have conducted their own investigation.