What night of the week would you prefer for the dinner  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What night of the week would you prefer for the dinner

• Midweek (most likely Mon-Wed)
    • Saturday (after a home game)
    • Sunday (after a home game)

Depending on how many there were, we may be able to get something like the curtained off bit in Satty's, for example, even at a w/e. It could probably take around 15 of us.

Satty's set menu is very reasonable too. £12.95 Mon-Thu and £16.95 at the weekend.

I make that approx. 17 with a couple on the bench, in a few hours; we may have to hire a hall. (And yes I know there's one not far away but I don't think they do tapas!)

I,m away from the 18th of May till the 25th to New York for my daughters graduation so if its in that week dont count me buddy

Some quick points:

If anyone has a time when they're away, like rbr, the sooner you post it up the more chance there is of us avoiding that particular date. No matter what date we choose someone is bound to be disappointed, so get in first. Plenty of bank Holidays around in spring time and you may be going to the mother-in-laws - check with the other half!

If anyone has a preference for midweek or weekend, please say so; majority rules seems fair. If you don't care, like me, no need to bother.

After some PM'ing behind the scenes, what has emerged is that a Saturday when we are at home might suit most people with a restaurant such as Malaga Tapas nr Ibrox; suggested dates are 15 March v Dunfermline, 26 April v Stranraer or possibly Saturday 12th April if we are in the Scottish Cup Semi and it is not moved to a Sunday (which I am assuming perhaps wrongly would not suit most people).

Alternatively if the majority prefer midweek then the city centre might be best for transport in which case somewhere like Satty's might suit.

In the first instance I'll put up a poll (if I can remember how to do it) between midweek, Saturday or Sunday and go from there with actual dates.

From experience, this can get quite fraught, so please bear with me and Andy.

Edited by BrahimHemdani