What night of the week would you prefer for the dinner  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What night of the week would you prefer for the dinner

• Midweek (most likely Mon-Wed)
    • Saturday (after a home game)
    • Sunday (after a home game)

I'd say 40 would be too many. It becomes too impersonal and it would be difficult to meet everyone, plus I doubt we would get that many anyway. 15-20 is probably more realistic, but I'd be happy going along just with those who have already said yes. Quality rather than quantity!

Sorry, but lol.

As much as I don't always agree with a few opinions on here, it wouldn't stop me liking to meet you all.

I'm the sorta guy who usually keeps themselves to themselves but do reckon gersnet has a nice 'small but friendly' feel to it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm more a fish supper type of guy than tapas, but hey, it sounds good lol

The problem is that we won't get any restaurant to ourselves at the weekend unless we book a private room somewhere upscale and that would be pricey.

Depending on how many there were, we may be able to get something like the curtained off bit in Satty's, for example, even at a w/e. It could probably take around 15 of us.

This is a wonderful idea.

We should extend an invitation to Spiers(Serrano style). There is time to clean, trim, and immerse in salt for two weeks. We can accelerate the air drying process by placing him in front of a convector heater for eight weeks. Anyone know of the whereabouts of an unused secarderos? In my opinion, olives sevillano and Tio Pepe seco extra fino are the perfect accompaniment. Fafa beans and chianti are over rated.