What night of the week would you prefer for the dinner  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What night of the week would you prefer for the dinner

• Midweek (most likely Mon-Wed)
    • Saturday (after a home game)
    • Sunday (after a home game)

Can i come?

I won't make it to Glasgow but the Preston Palace Hotel in Almelo do all you can eat, all you can drink, all the entertainment, plus a room for the night for 85 Euro's if you are all interested.:D

I won't make it to Glasgow but the Preston Palace Hotel in Almelo do all you can eat, all you can drink, all the entertainment, plus a room for the night for 85 Euro's if you are all interested.:D

The McDonalds across the road from that hotel serves a much better burger! :D

Although the poll seems fairly conclusive at the moment only 8 people have voted, so I'll leave it open till 6.00pm tomorrow; then put up another for actual dates.

At least half the people who suggested they might attend can't have voted yet, so please vote if you intend going.

I'm not a big tapas/Spanish food fan so probably wouldn't go for the food, wouldn't a few drinks on a sat night be better, or a meal with more choice first then a few drinks? I can't see more than a dozen turning up but I could be wrong :)